27.Together and Forever

Too much long one ✨

9400+ words..So read taking your time..And I am sure you will love this chapter as much as I do💗..

A only request from my side is to give a single review from my every reader.. pretty please..

And one more thing is..This chapter contains mature content..read only if you are comfortable 🙊🔞

~

"It..It's just awesome!"preeta yelled widening her eyes in excitement as karan removed his hands that covered her eyes.

Preeta looked at karan who stood beside her and again darted her eyes back to the view in front of her.Her eyes shined looking around and her mind was completely bliss feeling the cold breeze that touched her face making the environment more enchanting to look and to spend some quality and romantic time together.

"Hai na?"karan agreed to her and surrounded his hands around her shoulders standing behind her.A bright smile crept her lips and she held his hands standing in his embrace.

"Hm it's so heartwarming! Bas dekhte rehne ka maan kar raha hai"preeta said tightening his grip on her with a beautiful smile.

Karan leaned forward and rested his cheek against hers.He took a sigh of happiness and closed his eyes holding her in his embrace.Her one hand reached his other cheek and she grinned with love.

"Karan"preeta called.

"Hm!"he whispered still with his eyes closed and held her so close that the cold weather didn't affect them.She was enjoying the beautiful view in front of her and he was enjoying her presence in that scenic nature keeping her safe in his embrace.

"Come on let's sit there"preeta pointed towards the grass.Karan looked in that direction and nodded.

"Chalo"she held his hands and dragged him there.Both sat on the grass beside each other.Preeta immediately entwined their hands in order to feel his warmth and rested her head on his shoulder surrounding her other hand around his arms.

His hand reached her shoulder and he pulled her more towards him while side hugging her.Their eyes darted to the view which was a treat to their eyes and the only sound they could hear was the wind and can feel the cold breeze touching their skin through the clothes.

"It's too cold"preeta whispered snuggling more to him.

Karan looked at her and gave her 'are you serious look'.preeta in return gave him a sheepish smile and snuggled in his shoulder.

"Abb Manali mein aake,tum keh rahi ho ki bohot thand hai...great babydoll"karan taunted her.

Preeta narrowed her eyes and smaked his arm"I know that,bas aise hi kaha"she retorted.

"Now it's not my problem,Tumne hi ye destination chose Kiya hai"Karan replied shifting his hands around her waist.

"Ha mujhe toh bhohot maza aa raha hai..thand mein"preeta said looking at him.