7.Lost love

Hey there!I am here with your update ❤️
Missed them?

If yes then!just scroll and meet them...

~
If you could read my mind,you would be in tears...

Standing away from him she looked at him with tears.his eyes were too moist seeing her stepping back.

"I am sorry...tum yaha se ja sakte ho"she said wiping her tears and looked at him sternly.

He looked at her being hurt nodded slightly.He knew she was beyond angry and it had reached to an extent where he thought it was too much late for everything.

Of course,after 5 years,he will come and ask for his frogiveness?how can he?was it that easy?

"Ho sake toh mujhe please maf kar dena preeta...it's my last wish.. at least chain se toh marjaunga.."he said with a heavy heart and tear filled eyes.

She turned away from him and closed her eyes controlling her tears.His words peirecd her soul.But he doesn't know anything how much she had suffered beacuse of him.

The life she was leading was only because of her son.The only reason for her smile was him.Except that there was nothing in her life..her heart had already broken into pieces before years and the soul only want to live because of that tiny miracle of her life.

Here he came and asking for forgiveness?

Can't he just ask how I am? She wanted him to ask that...but rather than that he wanted his forgiveness and decided to go just like that.

How could he be so selfish.

He is!!

Ofcourse he is! That's why he is in this position but I am not like him and have been struggling for a living since then.her mind reminded her.

"Please leave"she said furiously not meeting his eyes.

Tears met his cheek feeling her hatred.He came here to meet her and to ask for his forgiveness.he did but he knew she won't forgive him for his mistake.

He did his job what he had thought.but he wanted something else.his heart was aching like hell.his mind was messed not getting anything to say.He didn't have the courage to say what all he had decided to tell.

Listening to her rash words he was losing his hopes and it was breaking him apart.she had every right to get angry but he didn't know how to talk to her or how to beg for his forgiveness.

He took a step ahead thinking..he lost everything..he lost her..a long before.

She looked at him leaving and pressed her lips to suppress her tears.She saw him after damn 5 years which were dark without him except her son.

Still a tear drop rolled down her cheeks seeing him going but she immediately wiped it and made a stern face not to let her emotions control over her seeing him.

"Wait"he stopped hearing her and looked at her.

"Woh tumhara mobile..leke ati hu"she said and moved towards the bedroom.

He looked around sadly with a heavy heart.There were pictures of aarush and preeta.looked like he was 2years old he was in her arms and she was kissing his cheek.he smiled slightly seeing them.

His eyes moved around were there were some aarush's picture on the wall.he looked so cute and handsome even then and now.

His hair fell on his forehead which made him more handsome and cute dimples which was the centre of attraction.