5.After years

Har lamha meri aankhein tumhe dekhana hi chahe
Har rasata Mera Teri taraf hi Jaye✨

~

His was standing there stagnant for secs and his body felt numb all of sudden.he again looked at them making sure he just..he just saw.

Her?

Was she actually here?

The love of his life!The person who rules his heart!!

Was he dreaming?

Is she actually in front of his eyes,Is it true?

These thoughts were running in his mind as he couldn't actually believe what he was seeing through his naked eyes.

She just took his breath away!

Tears formed in his eyes looking at her.The person for whom he was waiting since nearly 5 yrs.Here she was coming holding a baby boy's hand talking with him smilingly.

His heart beat raised looking at the scene.a tear drop rolled down his cheeks seeing her after damn years of waiting for her, looking for her, without her.The years which he was always blaming for his mistakes and already regretted much more than anything.

The only reason he was living was to ask for forgiveness.

Little did he know that it was too late to ask when so much had happened in her life and he had no idea what all she faced these years all alone.

She was coming holding aarush's hand from one hand asking him how was his day.other hand which was Holding his bag.

His eyes didn't leave her as she was just coming near him and he was standing near the entrance.

His heart shined seeing her smiling face  at the boy beside her.His eyes roamed on her as he was mesmerized seeing her simple yet beautiful look.she was wearing baby pink kurta which was looking perfect on her.

But to his surprise his heart sank,dropped and he felt unable to breath,his chest heavied as he noticed her neck which was adorned with a nuptial chain.

As if realisation hit him hard as he noticed the boy she was holding with her beautiful hand and he didn't take  much time to realise.

she was married?

His body shivered and immense pain erupted in his heart realising she was married.She has someone in her life other than him?and not to forget she is a mother of a boy which was laughing looking at her.

He could digest the fact.tears were continuously flowing from his eyes feeling so many things at the same time and those were unbearable.It was totally breaking him.

The Little hope he had already broke as he got to know that she already belonged to someone other than him.

It was him! Only him since beginning..

But now it felt so wrong for even to think.he was broken to the core knowing he had lost her.

He felt like screaming and to crying infornt of her.But nothing came in action.

He was standing there numb holding the little girl hand looking at her without moving an inch.

"Handsome friend!!"karan came back to senses as he startled hearing when aarush called him.

And that is when preeta looked at his direction as he called loudly pointing his hand at Karan.

She just lost her senses and her mind became blank as her eyes caught him.her karan