16.The Trauma

Ok back to them❤️
~

A knock landed on the door and preeta's sleep got disturbed hearing it.She opened her eyes irritatedly and looked at the timing.It was 5:30 Am.

She widened her eyes and saw aarush who was sleeping in her embrace.She got feared thinking who must be at the time.

Placing his leg on the bed slightly without disturbing his sleep,she got off from the bed.Covering him properly with the blanket she made her way towards the hall nervously.

She thought it may be karan.But why will he come at this time.She gulped hearing the continuous knock and asked from inside.

"Kon hai?"

"Arey babydoll mein hu"she heard karan's voice from the other side.

She pressed her lips together and opened the door.She glared at him narrowing her eyes.

Karan gulped and entered inside ignoring her eyes on him.She watched him going inside like he owns the house being stunned.

"Good morning"he whispered rubbing his palms together.preeta raised her eyebrows at him in return.

"Bohot thad hai...right?"he asked with a smile and huffed seeing her reaction.

"Toh..yaha agaye?"she asked him annoyingly with slight anger disturbing them in the early morning.

Karan smriked at her question and nodded moving towards her.

"Door band karo yaar"he said closing the door and held her hand in his.

"Haan..isliye toh tumhara pass aya hu babydoll..I was missing you so much"He whispered and surrounded his hands around her waist pulling her towards him.

Preeta saw him unbelievably and tried to take his hand back glaring him.

"Chodo mujhe! Don't you have any manners...subhe subhe ake hamari neend disturb kar rahe ho..agar aarush tumhare wajeh uthta na toh tumhe chodti nahi mein"she said angrily.karan frowned at her taking his hands back.

"Sach mein I couldn't sleep whole night..I was missing you both.you should actually thank me aadhi raat mein disturb nahi kiya tumhe,so abb aya hu..I have an off today.2 din baad last match hai..then I am all yours"karan informed with a bright smile.

Preeta looked away from him and ignored his words.where as he badly wanted to be with them.It was getting difficult for him to stay away from them.So straight away he came to meet her.

"Arey kuch response karo yaar"karan said following her inside the room.

"Preeta"he called her sadly but preeta signed him to keep quiet.

"Tumhare awaaz usse ayi na toh he will get up for sure..pehle hi agar thoda sa bhi awaaz aayi toh panic ho kar uth jata hai"she informed him sitting on the bed.

Karan smiled and went to aarush's side.He was laying on his stomach with hands sprawled on the either side of him.His soft snores filled karan's heart.His chubby cheek which was visible made him to touch them but he composed himself and saw preeta who was staring him.

"Bilkul Mere jaisa hai! Even the sleeping position"karan smirked at her proudly.

Preeta rolled her eyes and layed on the bed.karan saw her irritatedly and came to her side.

Holding her hand he pulled her.Preeta annoyingly saw him and sat on th bed.

"Yaha mein tumhare liye aya hu aur tum mujhe chod ke so rahi ho?how rude.. at least kuch din bhi mere saath nahi bita sakti tum?"he asked intentionally trapping her.