Chapitre 4📷

Time flew and before they knew it, the week was over!

Aizawa had never been so excited that a trip had ended before in his life. But he was the only one who thought like that.

"WHYYYY CAN'T WE JUST LIVE HERE?!" Whined Mina, as Sero tried to calm her down.

"It's ok Mina! I can take you here over break!" Momo said, knowing her family wouldn't mind.

"AWWW THANK YOU MOMO!" Ashido replied, jumping up and hugging the girl tightly.

"Ok come on guys. Or we're gonna be late." Said the tired caterpillar, lazily motioning for the class to get on the bus.

Once 'everyone' was on, the bus sped off.

Aizawa, being half asleep didn't bother counting the kids. And he just dragged himself onto the plane once they boarded.

This would lead to catastrophic consequences. (For him at least, for us Bakutodo shippers it's the best possible outcome)

Kirishima was laughing with the Baku squad when his phone dinged.

'SHITTY HAIR WHERE TF ARE YOU GUYS?'

'In the plane...?

'WHAT'

'Ya bro aren't you in first class?'

'NO! FUCK IM STILL IN THE HOTEL!'

'OHH SHIT'

The red-head was about to alert Aizawa when the plane suddenly began moving very fast. That meant they were taking off.

Krishima audibly whined and cursed under his breath catching the attention of Denki who is in the seat next to him.

"What's up bro? You scared of flying?"

"Nah man it's just...we left Bakubro at the hotel!"

"WHAT WE LEFT BAK-"

Sharky boy slapped a hand over his blond friend and shushed him.

"Yes! Ok? But the whole world doesn't need to know! Look I'm going to alert sensei. Hopefully he can catch the next flight back."

* * *

"Wekindamaybeperhapsdefinitelyforgotbakugoatthehotel..." mumbled Kirishima.

"What."

"We kinda maybe perhaps definitely forgot bakugo at the hotel..."

"WHAT!" Yelled Aizawa, suddenly completely awake.

"Yeah..IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THOUGH I SWEAR!"

"Oh my fucking god..."

"He can just get on the next flight can't he?"

"If only it were that simple. There's a hurricane scheduled to hit Japan just after we land, it's category 5, there's no way a plane or boat will be able to reach us for a while."

"Oh no.."

* * *

Meanwhile with our beloved blond pompom.

'BRAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU OVERSLEPT?!'

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IT MEANS YOU OLD HAG?"

'UGH YOU ARE SO STUBBORN! Look, there's a hurricane coming, you won't be able to come back for another month or so, possibly more. I'll add money to your account every week and I'll pay for you additional nights at the hotel. It was an accident ok? Who knows maybe time away from your class will do you some good!' Said Katsuki's mother, trying to reassure her panicked son.

"Ok...thanks mom. I appreciate it."

'You're welcome honey, I have to go your dad's home.'

"Bye hag love you."

'I love you too Katsuki.'

[Fun Fact About France™️: It will be graced with my presence next year as I will be moving there lol]