Chapitre 30💋

Leaving the boys alone.

Shoto shuffled around awkwardly not really knowing what to say. Now that everything has been cleared up, they both felt guilty.

"I'm sorry."

"I apologize."

They spoke at the same time, chuckling at the fact.

"I...I'm really so sorry Shoto. I knew from get-go you had a horrible childhood and I treated you like shit for no reason. I can't believe I actually believed my cheating ex over you. I'm sorry." Bakugo hung his head.

Kazumi didn't say anything and wrapped his arms around the blond's broad chest, burying his face in his neck. Inhaling his cologne.

"I forgive you. Kara is a manipulative asshole. I should apologize too, you didn't deserve me snapping at you when you got back from the park."

"It's chill. Why did you snap though?" Bakugo asked, resting his hands on the younger's hips.

"I heard you laughing as I was walking away..."

Katsuki thought for a moment. And started laughing.

"I was laughing at a joke Nari made about Kara dying young due to her smoking!" Kazumi's eyes went wide.

"You're kidding...this whole thing was a huge misunderstanding?!" They were both idiots.

"Guess so." Smiling brightly he pulled Shoto's body close to him again.

"I-I have a plane to catch." Katsuki said suddenly as reality hit him in the face.
The two-toned boy's face dropped. Right. They were at the airport.

Tears built up in Kazumi's eyes.

"W-Well, I'll be taking my leave then." He said. Starting to back away. The blond didn't move a muscle. It can't end this way. They still have so much to talk about!

"COME WITH ME!" He yelled suddenly. Shoto stopped in his tracks. Replaying the words in his mind.

"What? How? I have no bags? Or passport!" This situation was impossible, and they both knew that.

Bakugo grinned. "Hold on for a second."

He made a call, Shoto, still being relatively far away, didn't hear it.

"Ok so, I solved it. But we won't have much time left afterwards we're gonna need to run."

Kazumi tilted his head to the side inquisitively.

"Um..ok?"

Around 40 minutes went by and a car pulled up to the airport. A disheveled Rei stumbled out of it. Shoto's eyes widened as he rushed over to his mother.

"Mom? Why are you here?"

"I have your passport and a small bag of things." She said, shoving the items into his arms. Holding his face she leaned their forehead together, and kissed her son's cheek.

"I love you sweetie, and I know you love me too. But now it's time for you to forge your own path in this world. Whether you inherit the company, decide to be a hero, or whatever it is you want to be. I'll support you, even if from a distance." Leaving one last peck on his forehead. She got back into the car and waved at the pair as she drove back to her workplace.

"Did- did you call my mom?!"

"Maybe? Now come on! We have to hurry!"

They two ran into the airport hand in hand.

Checking in their bags, and retrieving their boarding passes they quickly made their way through security.

Finally arriving at the gate, they made it just in time for first class boarding.

Settling into their seats, the blond got a feeling of déjà vu as he stared out the window. He turned his head to Shoto.

"Hey...remember at the park? When I said I um..hated..you?" Kazumi winced a bit but nodded.

"It was a fucking lie."

Without warning, Katsuki slammed their lips together. Shoto barely had time to react but reciprocated the gesture anyways.

"Yo pretty boy." The blond said after separating their lips.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Me too.

~Fin~