Minnick and Clinic

It's a love hate relationship for Minnick but hate wining over all. I hope you'll enjoy this update.

3rd Person POV

"An education consultant is making a visit to observe and assess our program?" Meredith shows the email to Alex while Gen reads it off her phone.

"Who is Dr. Eliza Minnick?" Gen asks.

"Wouldn't know. I didn't get the email." Alex says.

"An education consultant, double board-certified, sports medicine specialist." Meredith lists off.

"Published 52 papers in the Journal of Surgical Education." Gen says.

"52?" Alex looks at his persons. "This is about me, isn't it? They're going to overhaul the program because I beat up DeLuca."

"Everything isn't about you. That doesn't even make sense." Meredith argues.

"A teacher beat up a student." Alex reminds.

"Yeah, it's about you." Gen teases.

"Shut up." Alex says to Gen.

"Did your dad or his company tell you anything?" Meredith asks Gen.

"No one has said anything, which means this is coming from Bailey or the Avery Foundation or both." Gen answers.

"Wouldn't they need your dad's approval?" Alex asks.

"I don't know the legality of it all, but I will send a message to the lawyers to make sure if everything is being taken care of."

__________________________________
"The email makes it sound like she's gonna wander around and then wander away." Jo complains to her fellow residents.

"Well, yea, Bailey's not gonna BCC a mass-firing announcement to the entire staff. People panic." Leah says.

"Why would you even say that?" Jo asks her.

"You serious? It's happened at this hospital before."

"What?" Stephanie asks, shocked.

"When it was Seattle Grace, and Dr. Webber was Chief executive, decisions were made, and cuts were given out right and left. All throughout the departments. Attendings, interns, residents, and even nurses. It was all right before they merged with Mercy West."

"I mean...it can't happen, no, because...this isn't about budget cuts. We have two huge donors backing us." Jo states.

"Minnick's kind of a legend. I knew a guy at Foster who dated a girl at Innsmouth when she was doing their program makeover. Heads rolled." Leah cautions them.

"Warren, you seriously know nothing about this." Stephanie asks.

"Mnh-mnh." Ben shakes his head. "I've told you, Miranda, and I keep it real separated."

"No, no, no, I don't want to hear that. Your happy little marriage can be adorable on a different day, okay? You need to get us answers. This is all probably happening cause of you anyway."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ben asks Stephanie.

"You really think a resident does a C-section in the middle of the hallway, and everyone just forgets about it?" Stephanie makes her point, causing Ben to walk away.

__________________________________
"Well, the aortic stenosis doesn't look too severe." Riggs comments on the scans to Maggie, Arizona, and Jackson. "A valvuloplasty might..."

"Did you get anything out of your mom?" Arizona cuts in to ask Jackson.

"I got called a Nosey Rosie, and then she changed the subject. Oh, did you see Minick's Ted Med Talk, though?" Jackson mocks.