Dreaming

Did anyone watch the season premier? I haven't caught up on the latest season so I don't know exactly what's going on, but I'm excited season 20 will go back to some nostalgic Grey's moments.

3rd Person's POV

"Are you working Sunday?" Gen asks Meredith as they walk into work. Bailey and Ellis are close behind them due to Mer's nanny having the flu.

"No, why?"

"Waffle Sunday."

"Ohh that sounds good. Are we inviting everyone?"

"Everyone who isn't working. I'm trying to get a head count now to decide how much food to buy."

"Will Mark make his bacon again because that stuff was good?" Meredith asks.

"Yes, and I've made him reserve that only for special occasions because I could easily gain thirty pounds if he made that for me every day."

"And high cholesterol and heart problems." Meredith adds.

"Yeah and that too but damn it sometimes might be worth it." Gen jokes with her. They pass Carina and Arizona to the coffee cart.

"Hey, are we still on for tonight?" Arizona asks Gen.

"Yes, I have the Uber scheduled to pick us up and you two are more than welcome to sleep over in the guest rooms." Gen tells her.

"Perfect. And Mark is good with Sofia?"

"Mark loves having Sofia over. You never even have to ask. Plus Theo and Davina keep asking for her."

"Ah look it's family day." Arizona comments to Meredith.

"It's Nanny has the flu day and three kids is so many kids day!" Meredith exclaims.

"You want my coffee?" Carina offers her drink to Meredith. "I have no kids, thank God."

"Bless you!" Meredith gladly takes the drink as she and Gen continue into the hospital.

"Thank God?" Arizona questions her girlfriend regarding the kid's comment.

"It's hard to just up and move countries when you have bambinos, that's all." Carina assures her. Not too far from them Andrew and Sam walk hand in hand discussing their moving in together.

"Hey, we could get a place in Fremont." Andrew offers.

"We have a place. My place." Sam argues with him.

"Yeah, but your place has a roommate with a hairless cat." Sam laughs at Andrew's comment.

"Good morning!" Arizona greets her friend/ex-roommate.

"You know what we should do? We should do like a breakfast or pre-work double date." Arizona suggests to the group.

"Never." Carina replies.

"Carina." Andrew gives his sister a warning tone.

"Dr. Bello's rounds are too early, and she doesn't want to get fired." Carina directs her statement at Sam who is nervous now.

"Not hungry! And I don't want to get fired!" Sam tries to leave. "Or be late for rounds, which I am. Bye." She kisses Andrew on the cheek and heads off.

"You know, we live together now." Andrew reminds his sister who is being overly critical regarding his choice of girlfriend.

"Playing house with a stalker. How sweet." Carina mocks him.

"It's not playing house when it's an actual monogamous relationship that goes past three months." Andrew argues with his sister. "So if you ever get there, please let me know."