Boat Life

Enjoy this update and let me know what you think of it.

3rd Person's POV

"Just to get started." Jackson and the guys grabbed fishing gear for their day on his boat.

"It's a good thing I brought this cooler, then." Ben states.

"I can't believe you brought just that six-pack." Jackson complains about the lack of booze for the day.

"No, I realized all you really need is, like, four shots." Ben argues.

"I get seasick. Do you get seasick?"

"You got the biggest one out here, man?" Alex questions Jackson.

"It's beautiful."

"You got the biggest?" The guys walk the dock until they come across Jackson's boat.

"Aye, Captain." They marvel at the beauty the boat gives off.

"Well, guys, I couldn't get a captain on such short notice

"Well, guys, I couldn't get a captain on such short notice." Jackson explains as they climb up on deck.

"This is how to spend a sick day." Owen comments.

"My man Avery. This is how the Plastic Posse does it." Mark boasts. They all awe and gasp at the interior.

"All right, so who's driving?" Jackson asks his friends.

"Ow."

"I thought you knew how to sail." Alex questions.

"As in sailboats." Jackson argues. "Owen, are you a, uh, in the Army or something?" Jackson asks Owen.

"Uh, yeah, no, we didn't have many oceans where I was stationed, Avery, or yachts, actually." Owen teases Jackson.

"Warren?" Jackson asks his next friend.

"What? Do I look like a ship's Captain?" Ben fires back. Mark looks Ben up and down.

"You kind of do." Mark comments, and Ben nods his head.

"Sloan, you have to... you're good at everything." Jackson tells his friend.

"I've partied and vacationed on many yachts Avery but never drove one." Mark states.

"I thought you knew how."

"I can't, but Gen can." Mark shares.

"What?" The guys ask, shocked.

"Yeah, Gen's family they used to spend their summers off the coast of France in boats like this, and her grandfather required any of age to know how to drive one in case of emergencies, and the captain was unable to do so." Mark explains.

"Is there anything your wife can't do?" Owen asks.

"Cook." Mark answers. "She is many things, but she does not have talent in the kitchen. Do not eat anything she makes. Ever." Mark warns everyone.