Signed Forms and Car-wrecks

Get ready for some twists and turns in the last few chapters of season 13. It's going to keep you on your toes.

3rd Person's POV

"Well, hello there, Miss Davina." Richard greets Davina, who is clinging to Mark.

"Hi, Dr. Webber." Davina greets him back.

"Are the rest of the kids here?" Richard looks for them

"The baby and twins are at home with the nanny. Gen is in L.A. visiting Gerard and Theo tagged along because he likes the beach." Mark answers.

"And Dada said I could go to work with him! And I can operate on someone." Davina exclaims.

"That's right, princess. Dada's going to make you a brilliant plastic surgeon." Mark holds out his hand for Davina to high-five him.

"You told your five-year-old that she can operate on people?" Richard questions Sloan.

"She is a natural." Mark boasts. Davina just smiles big for Richard.

"Well, if I was going to let anyone operate on me, it would be you, Miss Davina." Davina giggles.

"Hi, Vina." Stephanie greets Davina. Davina pushes against Mark so he can put her down. Once her little feet hit the ground, she rushes into Stephanie's arms.

"I missed you so much." Davina tells her. Stephanie hugs her back.

"I missed you too, V." Davina smiles, hearing the special nickname Stephanie made for her.

"Aren't you supposed to be at counseling?" Richard questions his resident.

"I went. I went three times." Stephanie assures him.

"Mm."

"I barfed up all my childhood sadness. I told them all my demons. I participated. I feel like I got enough out of it."

"Edwards." Richard says Stephanie's name with concern.

"What I did was wrong. I know. I'm sorry." Stephanie reiterates. "But I don't think I should miss out on another day of education because I didn't get a stupid piece of paper signed." She argues.

"Ah, you feel calm? You feel controlled?" Richard questions her. Stephanie has now picked Davina up and is holding her in her arms.

"Yes, yes."

"She's good. I promise." Davina tells Richard, which causes him to chuckle.

"Princess, you don't even know what Stephanie needed to go to counseling for." Mark tells his daughter.

"Stephanie is good, Dada. She is always good." Davina assures her dad.

"How's your throwing arm?" Richard asks.