Who Had a Cookie?

This was a hilarious chapter to write. I hope you all enjoy it.

Meredith's POV

I take the stage to address the crowd. "Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are postponing the remainder of today's presentation. Please raise your hand if you ate any cookies in this tin." I ask and people raise their hands. I notice Gen raising her hand with a cookie in it. "Unfortunately the cookies in this tin were tainted with rat poison." The audience gasps. "So we need to treat those of you who have ingested them as soon as possible, please."

Jo and I were able to gather everyone who ate the cookies in the green room

Jo and I were able to gather everyone who ate the cookies in the green room. "Okay, false alarm." I announce. "The cookies had marijuana in them."

"What?!"

"Yes. I didn't want to scare you." I tell everyone.

"So you went with rat poison?" Jackson questions.

"You scared me to death." Arizona exclaims.

"What?" Jo asks in disbelief that Arizona has already forgotten what she told us.

"You knew they had weed in them." I remind Arizona.

"Right. Yeah...I forgot."

"You feed us weed cookies?" Gen asks Arizona

"No...may..."

"So are lesbian giraffe cookies code for weed?" Mark asks her.

"No, they were lesbian cookies. That just happened to have weed in them." Arizona exclaims.

"I want a giraffe." Gen mutters.

"Okay listen." I get everyone's attention again. "No one goes anywhere until you're sober. Ingesting marijuana has a much stronger effect, and it lasts much longer than when you smoke it, so..."

"True story." April interrupts. "We get kids in the ER all the time. They had...they like the cookies and the brownies, and the candies. They should really label that stuff better."

"Ohhh do we have brownies?" Gen asks.

"So everyone stays here." I instruct everyone. "There's no medicine, no surgery, and no patient interaction."