First Time Love

Thank you everyone for supporting me and loving my stories. I appreciate you all. Enjoy this update.

Meredith's POV

"Hey, did you get any sleep?" Maggie asks me as she enters the kitchen.

"I was up all night trying to figure out why Cerone hated Ellis." I reply as I continue to read my mother's journals. "They were friends, respected colleagues. List to this... Marie's hepatico-J technique is fascinating. We were up again all night talking and drinking." I read a passage from the journal to Maggie. "And she knew about Richard. MC says I'm better off without RW. He was just a distraction from work. Maybe she hated Richard. Maybe she was in love with Ellis." I theorize. "Maybe there's a whole other love triangle that I don't know about." I notice that Maggie hasn't said a word. "Are you listening to me?"

"Um...uh, yea...ah no." Maggie answers. "I'm just a little distracted today."

"I'll say. You just buttered the kitchen towel, and your shirt is on inside out." I point out to her.

" I point out to her

"What? Mmm." Maggie realizes how out of sorts she really is.

"Is this about Clive? Because I told you that wasn't your fault."

"Yeah...Clive. Stupid, awful, married Clive." She rambles.

"So you got to witness Mark and Gen doing the lift."

"You knew they could do that?" She asks, shocked.

"Of course, I know. Mark and Derek were obsessed with Dirty Dancing and even tried to get Gen and I to take couples dance classes."

"And how did that go?"

"Gen and I were too drunk to take the class seriously, and Mark and Derek were too competitive with each other, so...that only lasted one time." I share and then smile, remembering that fun moment in my life.

"Morning, sestras!" Amelia greets us as she does the walk of shame.

"Where did you sleep?" I ask her.

"Didn't yet. Going to now." Amelia gives us all a smirk as she heads to her bedroom.