You're Fired

I hope you all enjoy the conclusion of season 13!!!

3rd Person's POV

Stephanie feels the scorching heat from the fire surrounding her

Stephanie feels the scorching heat from the fire surrounding her. Her ears are ringing from the blast. She's having a hard time understanding where she is. "Stephanie!" Davina calls out from the other room. "Help?" Davina calls out. She begins to cough due to the smoke. Stephanie lifts her head, and her vision is blurred. "Stephanie." Davina calls out again.

"Vina?" Stephanie tries to find where she is, but she can't see clearly.

"Stephanie." Davina tries to lift her head, but she feels like a whole building is on top of her.

"Vina? Vina, where are you?" Stephanie asks as she struggles to pull herself up. She coughs.

"You left me! I thought you were dead like Uncle Derek." Davina cries out to Stephanie. Stephanie tries to stand, and she finally sees where Davina is. She has a lot of rumble and flames to fight through to get to her.

"Vina, just hold on. I'm not dead. I'm alive. Just like you." Stephanie assures her. Stephanie struggles to get up.

"Stephanie, I'm sacred. It's so hot and..." Davina coughs uncontrollably.

"Vina, don't be scared." Stephanie finally stands. "Just hang on. All right."

"Okay."

"Fire extinguisher. It's a lab. There has to be a fire extinguisher somewhere." Stephanie mumbles to herself.

"Is the bad man gone?" Davina asks.

"Uh..." Stephanie looks over to Keith's chard corpse. "Uh yeah. He's very gone."

"Stephanie." Davina cries out.

"You keep your face low, Vina. And keep your face far away from the fire." Stephanie instructs her." Stephanie instructs her.

"I can't. It hurts. I...I can't move." Davina cries out. This sends Stephanie into overdrive as she notices a medical device is on top of Davina.

"Okay, don't worry. Uh... I'm coming. Don't panic." Stephanie takes her coat off and dips it into the running water, and lays it down to put out the fire. She makes her way over to Davina, who smiles, seeing her.

"You're alive." Davina whispers.

"Yes, I am. Now let me see what I can do." Stephanie begins to lift the device off Davina's leg.

"Ooowwww!" Davina cries, and Stephanie sees all of the blood coming from her leg. "Please, can you take it off?" Davian pleads.

"Uh...sweetie, it's keeping all the blood in your leg." Stephanie explains to her.

"My leg hurts. Really bad." Davina tells her.

"I know. Uh..." Stephanie looks around, hoping to find something to help stop the bleeding. "I know it hurts, but I can't...I can't move it until I figure out how to fix your leg. And I...which I..." Stephanie frantically looks around. The fire grows bigger on the other side. Stephanie takes tubing from the bunsen burner and finds some gauze and supplies. "Luckily, Vina, your mom taught me well. I'm the surgeon I am today because of her."