Meeting at the Line

Hey people! If you've made it till here, I'm very sorry for all that I put you through.

Someone *glares at self* wanted to give Kleenex a run for their money.

Anyway, I've had some people message me to ask more about Vivi's and Letta's lives. I thought y'all might be interested in shifting the questions here. Ask in the comments (doesn't have to be Allure related either, can be random too) and we'll interact! I'll post a chapter with the answers.

Questions I'm mostly asked:

Did Stefan really run away with Katherine?!?! Or was he imagining the OC?
             It really was Katerina Petrova he ran away with.

Damon or Stefan?
              I wouldn't ship any of the characters with the Stefan or Damon Julie Plec wrote. I try to take them and make them a more acceptable kind of grey in their redemption. So in my book universe with the AU Damon and Stefan I wrote, I say the more the merrier.

She already has both wrapped around her pinky.

On a serious note, I think she finds a different kind of love in either of the brother: Damon is the greyer form of her dreams ; she can be free around him. He's like the best friend but make it evil. Stefan is the giddy soulmate kind of love. She'll fluff her hair around him and mind what he thinks about her.

But hurt either of them, and you shall see hell.

Do you enjoy writing flashbacks more or present day stuff?
               Flashbacks, cebause we want a wee bit of backstory. They help me add more to the characters and sometimes the period flashbacks are so fun to write. I love knowing useful facts like every detail of the Lincoln assasination.

Is Letty really really dead? Can't she pull a Loki?
             Well, he did end up at the TVA... 👀

Ask more and get tons of behind the screens!