ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ - 𝑹𝒊𝒌𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔

[Episode 39 - The Last Dance - 2]

"No" Elena gasps, stumbling back "-it's not possible" 

Riklaus takes a step towards us, only to have me step in front of Bonnie and Elena "Just relax, Letta. I'm not here to hurt you or Elena. You're not on my hit list tonight" he smirks at Bonnie "But you are"

He starts rushing with human speed towards our witch but she throws him against the far end of the hallway with a wave of her hand. Crashing down on a display case, Riklaus chuckles "Now, did I mention that I knew a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that... Now, by all means - fire away!" 

I growl as I bypass Bonnie, but the nemesis just raises a brow "If you kill this body, I'll just get a new one. Maybe Jeremy, or Stefan" he shrugs.

"Run" I whisper to them "Run!" I yank Bonnie and Elena out as Bonnie shuts the door with her powers. Damon meets us frantically in the adjacent hallway "What happened?"

"Niklaus is in Alaric's body" I breathe out, already feeling weak from the spell I forced Bonnie to do. It's an everyday gig for us witches - nothing to see there. "He's possessing it or something" Bonnie explains, shrugging panickedly. 

Damon looks at me with a glare and then at my twin "Go find Stefan. Now"

Elena starts rushing out, but I stay by Bonnie, only to have Damon intensify his glare at me "Now"

Seconds later, I run with Stefan and Elena to the hallways when Damon forestalls us "There you are"

"What are you doing? Where's Bonnie?"

"She's doing what she has to do" Damon states, taking either of our arms and nudging us away. Growling, I twist his arm and pin him to the wall "Damnit Damon, where is she!"

"Let her do this!" he snarls, pushing me off. Seething, I speed towards the last hallway where Bonnie fights Niklaus all by herself.

"Bonnie no!" Elena screeches. She rushes towards her, but the witch closes the door on our face, all the while battling the body-parasite. I press myself to the glass, looking at Bonnie and start chanting the spell. Elena and Stefan keep banging at the door, begging for her to stop.

Sparks blow inside the room, glass smashing, things blowing and Bonnie keeps looking weakened. I lick the blood on my lips and chant faster. Cuts appear on Riklaus' arms as he gasps. he glares at Bonnie and rushes towards her, making her give out another surge of power that I can feel in my gut.

Not willing to channel me anymore, Bonnie lets go, her body jerking back in a crack as she falls down - 'dead'. Riklaus looks down at the body in satisfaction and rushes out through the back door.

"Bonnie! No no! Bonnie!" they smash at the door. 

"Get away!" I shout, hand at the door with my remaining power "Dissera portus!"

The door flies open and we all rush to the fallen girl. Elena sobs, taking her head in her lap "No! Oh! Bonnie! Bonnie, Bonnie! Bonnie! Hey, hey! Stefan, she's not breathing! Kat, do something!"

I gulp, shaking my head slowly, tears building in my eyes with the effort of being drained "I'm sorry Elena..."

She shakes, sobbing and holding Bonnie close "No! No. No, no, no, no, no! Bonnie! Bonnie, please, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

"Get Elena out of here" Damon walks to us with no emotion on his face "I'll deal with the body"

"What do you mean, deal with it?" my sister cries into my shoulder.