ɴɪɴᴇ - 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆

[Episode 28 - Plan B]

If you say you have a plan for each alphabet, then your scheming is limited to 26 plots. But everyone in this world needs a plan B when all other hope is lost, or when all known people are lost.

It's Testing Tuesday and trouble rises faster than the Sun in Mystic Falls. No matter how much trouble our little scooby gang may be in, the one thing they don't forget is being close. Even if you need to pretend hating people you love.

Damon Salvatore plants kisses up her thighs, making most of the cold morning to hold her to him, warm and in the bubble. Kat moans and flips him about, sitting on top of his back as she runs her hands over the blood left behind "Too much?" she asks. In reply, he flips onto his back, not caring for his sheets, and kisses her neck "Too less"

Their hands grope about their naked skin as they twist and turn in the cozy envelope of the sheets. "What's, the ti-,me?" the elder Gilbert moans out and Damon stops, checking the clock he should have broken long ago "Too early"

He resumes kissing her neck and Kat feels the sting of his fangs in his neck "Did it hurt" he looks up and she shakes her head, caught in the moment. The Salvatore buries his fangs again into her olive skin, drinking from her.

"Damon" she moans, somehow whatever this man does, it's sexy as hell. Must be something in the water. "Hmm" he hums, sending those vibrations striking deep in her throat "Damon... I have-"

He wraps his arms around her back, rubbing circles on it with his thumbs as he looks to the girl who's lost for words as she takes in breathes "You have...?" he taunts.

Kat is no less, her legs wrap around the Salvatore's waist as she runs the soft heel of her feet and her toes over his back "I'm late fo-" he kisses her and she chuckles at his interruption. The only thing harder than making up, is waking up.

"Shower" she puts in and he stops with a twinkle in his eyes "Let's go" he rushes up and taking the leeway, Kat smirks as she puts on her robe "Nah, I'm Miss Mystic Falls, I've people to command"

"Really?" he comes to her, challenge clear in his voice. Without warning, he picks up her and throws the girl over his shoulder, who squeals and bites into his shoulder.

"That's why I like you" Damon smirks.

"Whatever, you know I like you too" she snuggles into his neck.

Back at the younger twin's - Stefan Salvatore kisses his girlfriend's neck "I promise you, we're gonna get through this"

She takes his face in her warm hands " I love you, Stefan"

"I love you too" he smiles as she kisses his chest.

One would think being a superbitch is tiresome. The you'd be mistaken, because every superbitch has a superplan. Katherine Pierce smirks at the blue-eyed Lockwood beneath her "You know I love you" she kisses him, groping onto his scruffed chiselled jaw.

He smiles, stuck in the web of her eyes and pretty smile "I love you too".

▹▹▹

Jenna, Carol Lockwood and Kat walk along the room as Carol gushes "Thanks for helping wrangle the volunteers"

"Of course, it's for a good cause" Kat smiles. Doing normal things really help her keep her sanity, or one of these days, she might as well be on a bed in the Mystic Falls mental ward.

"Always have been a sucker for the Masquerade Ball" Jenna supplies with a chuckle. They step aside to let Matt and Tyler tip-toe in with an antique table. They see the Lockwood woman and Kat - Hitlers of the House, and almost drop it.