✔ | 11 - 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕

𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭

- - -
You say 'Thanks for being a friend'
And I'm going in circles again and again

Heartbreak Girl
~5 Seconds of Summer
- - -

Kat skips downstairs in the morning, plopping beside Jenna at the table. Elena was right across her, with her straight still pin-straight in stark contrast to Kat's flimsy mane of curls.

It had been three days since the party, and it was both painful and sweet. Painful, because Elena turned into her worst mode: she whined about a boy without really admitting that she was stuck up. 

Sweet, because Kat spent possibly every waking minute of the three days with Stefan whenever she wasn't with Caroline. Albeit it was in the process of making sure his homicidal brother doesn't drain every vein of the town dry with vengeance, she still got to be with a version of Stefan she always wanted to see. He was protective, sweet and most recently, a pro at karaoke hopscotch. Elena was slowly becoming a word they politely avoided discussing about, and they focussed on the fun side of Stefan Salvatore instead. Kat and he bonded over cars, his bike which she took for a spin. For one of the first times since he came to Mystic Falls, Kat felt content being friends with him.

Sighing out of her satisfied daze, Kat looks over at her aunt, who is busy scribbling notes for her thesis. Elena's nose scrunches up as she addresses Kat and Jenna, "Are you aware of what's going on upstairs...?" Her vocal distaste makes Kat cringe sheepishly.

Vicki got back with Jeremy after Tyler was a douche to her at the party. And oh god were the two teenagers going at it like a bunch of wild animals. Elena even had the worst of it as the walls were kinda thin and her room was right beside their brother's.

Elena sets her mug down a bit too fast, looking between Kat and Jenna, "And you both have no objection?!"

Both the ladies collectively shrug but Kat amends her reaction, "Not that I advocate sex at such an early age. But consensual sex... is okay, I guess? I mean, did you expect Jeremy to be a nun? He's bound to date at some point..."

"Oh and speaking of date," Jenna throws the twins a smile, "I won't be home for dinner"

Kat's head snaps to her in betrayal as Elena smugly enunciates "—So you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan."

Kat was never a fan of Logan Fell— he was all cockiness and no responsibility. The reporter was actually lucky that Kat never told on him to her parents when he babysat her and Caroline, he was just lousy. He ruined half of Jenna's mind since he was her first.