‣𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿❜𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

ᵒᴼᵒ 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙘𝙠-𝙪𝙥 ₒₒ

━━。.。⌒⌒。.。━━━»»•••««━━。.。⌒⌒。.。━━━

▪✧Ø₵ɄⱠ₮₳Ɽ✧▪

▪✧A KTH Fαɳϝιƈƚισɳ✧▪

Hello, everyone. This is my third book and second fanfiction. I have tried writing something new this time. Hope everyone enjoys reading it.

▪▪𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭▪▪

Unlike my other stories, this one is a factual dark-themed short story. A few characters are portrayed very viciously. The story has a severe and detailed view. But please know that it's just a story, a fictional world created by me. Still, if you don't feel comfortable with the concept, you are free to leave instead of messing around in the book, cause it will not be tolerated!

▪▪𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫▪▪

I do not own any of the characters used in the story. This story is fictional, none of the characters and events is real. Any similarities with reality are just a coincidence. Any media added to the story won't belong to me, credit goes to rightful owners unless I mention it to be mine.

▪▪𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠▪▪

Mention of violence, abuse, sadistic behaviour and dark hex. Once again quit reading if you feel uncomfortable. Isn't suitable for minors.

▪▪𝐍𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦▪▪

The heading says it all! I believe a true writer can never copy, so don't plagiarise someone's work and prove yourself a copyist. Everyone has an innate ability, so better find it. Plagiarise only if you want to bid goodbye to your peace :)

▪▪𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮▪▪

My gratitude to all the people who had been supporting my previous works and are here to shower your love on this new book of mine. Also, a hearty welcome to all my new readers. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy reading this book.

▪▪𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬▪▪

Cover and banner: bangtanrewinds

© All rights reserved to bangtanrewinds, that is me.

↻օʍìղց ʂօօղ