‣𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

╒══。

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

An illusion we all live in.
The beginning is not just the start,
but a reason to end the previous.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Oculto's pov

I looked at the almost deteriorating body in front of me. why does the body of the sorcerer decay so quickly? Is it that our kind of people's sequence of forfeits starts as soon oxygen betrays our evil soul? I looked at the corpse once again, who was once my brother. Only if he didn't go on the wrong path.

I peered at him once again, a lone tear escaped my eyes. I crouched down and caressed his bruised cheek, it was cold with the blood-stained and stagnant in a way that it was always a part of his skin.

I stood up, a calm aura lingering at the whole area, a cold breeze piercing through my exposed skin, screaming the certainty of me standing in the backyard of my manor at midnight. I saw my brother's body jerking away from its place. Neither it was a ghost nor someone, but me who kicked his body.

My eyes hooded with animosity for the corpse in front of me and I landed one more harsh kick upon his abdomen, right at the place I had stabbed him. Yes, I killed him! Anyone who would dare to come in my way will receive the ultimate punishment; which is death.

His clothes were tattered due to the events that occurred before his death and I could see the lanky cut on his stomach, which was probably made a day before. I gritted my teeth remembering the cause of this injury. He cut his body to make her regain her memory, but it bloody affected my way to becoming immortal.

"You fvcker! You are such a gross! A curse upon our family." I growled at his frivolous act. He is dead, his body out of shape. He looked like a mess. Torn clothes, a bloody body, pale skin which would rot into the scrap very soon. But still, I want to strangle him and tear his body into shreds.

I looked at the rift I dig for him. Yes, I will bury him in the backyard of my place. This will make me remember the fact of how I killed my betrayer and feel a truce.

"Oculto," Hwan, the in charge of my manor, called out making me turn around.
"Should I help you with this?" He asked, referring to the burial work.

I shook my head.

"No, my disobedient brother deserves my care - for the last time."

Burying his body myself will give me serenity.

"Did you put the children back in the basement?" I asked.