‣𝟑

╒══。

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

A new definition of truth;
It is not what it is,
but what it is felt to be.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。═══╛

Author's pov

Finally, it was the night of several deads and the arise of an immortal human-furred monster. The mansion had fallen into a hush, though it had the presence of the sinner and the victims. But it was marked with a new presence too who was none other than Oculto's twin.

His brother was fifteen minutes older than him. But he was not less than a servant of his younger twin. He supported Oculto in all his sins. Though it might be pertinent to say that he was bestowed with more unusual traits. He was in support of Oculto yet he deemed not entering the world of black magic and Oculto never pushed him on it- for some unknown reasons...

As a work of an obedient brother to follow his brother's command, he kept Oculto's wife captive in the mansion while Oculto's existence was going to become a curse upon the hundred children as he was proceeding to the last ritual of his way to immortality.

Crimes are always denoted evil and dark cause they happen in darkness, unknown to an individual. As it was happening this while too- where the manor was drowned in stillness but who knew a heinous immorality was taking place in the basement of the manor?

The basement was huge, but suffocating due to the stink it held, the walls were filled with creepy sketches and blood stains. The room had used ropes, broken chairs, and chains. The children's cry echoed in the room but failed to reach out of the packed place due to the spell Oculto had bound it with.

A black haze surrounded the dingy room, but not indicating the arrival of the Oculto. The mist was surrounding a crowd of kids, it was choking the life out of the poor souls. The monster had just begun the dark spell, but it was awful that the children were already getting breathless, as an outcome of starvation, fear, and numerous injuries. They were held captive for a few months by now which they couldn't comprehend being wholly deprived of the outer world.

Yangding was an underdeveloped village. People here were another version of Oculto, but less toxic or maybe cowardly cunning. Robbery and murders were prevalent in this place, which was the reason why the village was impoverished and non-natives feared coming here. Of course, there was an expanse of the news of a kidnapper captivating children but who cares? Most of them were orphans and a few who had families faced a more dreadful outcome of either getting killed or hypnotized. So the already gutless people kept mum and prayed to not face Oculto ever in their life.