‣𝟏𝟔

╒══。

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

War of love unleashes the evil within an angel.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Everything happened eerily as if the whole place was put in a forceful silence. Elle couldn't hear anything except for her weeping. Her eyes stung at the sight of Taehyung's, limp body. 

"Taehyung...Tae," her words trembled, filled with heaviness as she struggled to catch her breath.

She shook Taehyung's still body and broke into a stream of tears at his unresponsive self.

"Taehyung, please, open your eyes. please...you- what- wake up..." her words broke and sounded rippled, so as her visions. But she shook her head and continued tapping Taehyung's cheeks. 

But her grip on Taehyung's cheek quivered when she felt friction on her waist.  Looking down, she gasped at the bloody hand of Yong-sun crawling on her waist. She shrieked, pushing his hand away and turning to face him in dread. Yong-sun grinned at the sight of his bloodied brother and his wife. His eyes were unmoved from Taehyung as if savouring his brother's blood through his eyes. 

But Yong-sun's gaze was shaken when Elle smacked his face, and a stinging pain erupted in his cheek. Elle glared at him. Her hand burned at the force she slapped Yong-sun. But she cared less about it. Yong-sun broke into a chuckle as he rubbed his cheek. The playfulness stretched out of his face and turned into a hateful expression.

"What the fuck did you do! You monster, you...you killed your-"  Elle stopped when she realized what she was saying. She shook her head and kept mumbling that Taehyung was fine.

"I told you the consequence of going against me is death," Yong-sun spoke in an unbothered tone. He wiped the blood trickling down his chin and glared at Elle, but she stood lost in her thoughts.

Her chain of thoughts halted when she remembered...

They are... twins and-

She crouched down immediately and tried to check Taehyung's nerves. But Yong-sun had enough of the drama and pulled up Elle beside him.

"Leave me, Yong-sun!" She wiggled in his hold while he only dragged her with him.

"Leave me! I should get him treated you bastard." Elle wailed loudly and tried reaching out to her dying husband's body.

Her heart shuddered at the thought of losing the only previous person in her life.

"Shut up! Enough of this drama. Let him bleed to death; you are coming with me." Yong-sun tugged harshly on her upper arm, but she failed to absorb the dreading words spilling out of his mouth as she kept resisting his forceful pull instead.