𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

|| Sneak Peek ||

|| Sneak Peek ||

Oculto's pov

My gaze refused to falter from the duo who wanted to burn this body. 

The body which resided me...the ruler of the dark world. 

I suppressed the sinister laugh which wanted to mock the mere doll clutched in Namjoon's hands. I could burn it with a single glance. I scrunched my face at the annoying voices in my head. 

"You pathetic woman, move!"

tsk!

Let's see who is pathetic when I will crush your head under my feet. 

Today marks the end of my facade life. I will unleash my hidden powers and brutality on these peasants and vanish their existence.

I smirked, envisioning their pale faces when I would take over the murderous game. Gazing at the fire, I stood up. I took a deep breath to blow it off but the annoying bastards inside my head kept murmuring nuisance. If they are so desperate then let's start this game by...

bathing with the blood of Suhoja's disciples.

.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷.̷

|| Warning: ||

The story is going to be more triggering from now on. If you felt the story's previous dark facets were a lot then well-- it was just the trailer. Now that the antagonist has stepped into the game, things will get more chaotic and brutal 💀

The coming chapters are the beginning of the end. I have received a few messages and comments on how the content is triggering for them. Fortunately, no hate, just that they expressed their thoughts. So I once again say you are free to leave or quit reading if uncomfortable. But do not spread hate as I have already mentioned the trigger warning. This book is meant to be like this. 

I know sorry is a small word to apologise for such a long pause in the book updates TT But the uni kept me busy, I have my term exams coming up as well, still wanted to write.

And and and what are your thoughts on the sneak peek? Could you get a clue? Keep thinking until I'm back with an update, which will be up soon 🖤