‣𝟭𝟕

╒══。

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

History repeating itself;

But the irony is, no one knew what will happen.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Elle felt a cold sensation on her feet. Looking down she gasped at the thick handcuff on her right leg which was attached to one of the edges of the bed. She snapped her head above and realized she was in Taehyung's room. She swallowed anticipating the worst.

"Did Yong-sun- no! It's impossible. Why would he bring me here then?"

"Could it be," She halted her words when the door slowly creaked open.

Taehyung entered in. His hair was damp and a new night suit clung to his body. Elle's eyes trailed to the tray in his hands, having two of her favorite dishes decorated on it. Elle would have cooed at his sweet gesture... only if she didn't feel the cold sensation of the handcuff on her leg.

"Kimchi or Ramyeon?" Taehyung asked, his tone so calm and unfazed. As if he didn't catch a glance on Elle's cuffed leg when he entered. He ever so gently paced to Elle. Flashing a tight-lipped smile, he placed the food on the bed- right in front of her.

Elle fumbled for words, she couldn't digest how Taehyung was so chilled after cuffing her down like an animal. When Taehyung was leaving, she finally, gathered herself.

"Taehyung, open these cuffs!" Elle yelled, yanking on the cuff.

Taehyung stopped but didn't turn around, Elle gulped knowing she would face his worst outburst now

"Something in the desert?"

Taehyung's unusual question irked Elle. Instead of explaining himself, he took pleasure in serving his wife some food when she wanted to talk out things.

"Taehyung! Stop this shit! Open this?" Elle screamed having enough of his weird behaviour. She tugged more harshly on the cuff. She glared at Tae when he chuckled evidently.

"Eat Kimchi for now. You need dessert...I guess." Taehyung spoke, laughing at how she ignored his words and kept on glaring at him.

A shiver ran down her spine. For Elle, Taehyung seemed more dangerous than Yong-sun now.

Once again he tried to leave, but only to halt at the sound of something breaking. Turning around he saw Elle huffing looking anywhere but him, the Kimchi and Ramyeon sprawled on the floor with broken crockery in between as if a new ingredient added. He kept staring at it.

"Why are you so stubborn, Elle?" saying, Taehyung picked up a larger broken piece of crockery.

"huh?"