‣𝟔

╒══。

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

Disaster approaches you;
but it's not for how filthy you played,
But because with whom you played.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

"We pity you, Oculto's brother! Seems like your brother swept away your family's witness, leaving you all nothing but nitwits." Spoke a lady who, by the look itself seemed villainous.

Her sharp words would appear true to the spectacles of the unfolding scenario but not to someone who knew what that nitwit-called being was about to do.

"And I pity you that even after being gifted with a sharp tongue and brain you shamefully failed to question yourself about why a businessman will put himself on stake...just like that?" Taehyung spoke with the same ferocious smile as if it was glued to his face ever since he saw the whole drama happening here.

Taehyung's harsh comeback made the lady flare her nose and look away while the villagers stood there unbothered by the danger emitted by Taehyung's unusual calm aura.

"Why are we even bothering to speak with these punks, let's just kill them already." One of the middle-aged men pitched, shredding the calmness in the air.

The arising situation evoked Elle's buried fear once again, making her rummage over her surroundings- for something to shield themselves upon. But Taehyung's loud laugh made her snap her head onto him and process his one more absurdness ever since he arrived on the scene. She had already cursed him enough in her mind for acting like a numbskull for today, but only if she knew what pawns he laid before coming to the place.

Her flustered thoughts were interjected by a faint voice from a distance- behind the villagers, and by squinting her eyes she could see a boy running toward them, as he got to a more optical vision his frightened face came into view.

All the people turned their heads to the approaching figure. The boy halted his quivering legs once he landed an inch away from the crowd. He scooped his knees under his palms and bend down, chunking a huge gush of breath.

"What happened, Yu-jun?" asked a lady separating herself from the crowd and approaching the breathless figure of the boy. "Eomma, some hefty people in black clothes barged inside the factory and started breaking the things inside and-"

The boy's soft tone was crushed by a manly voice.

"What? Who the hell dared to touch our property!"

A few murmured, while a few's eyes bulged out in shock and some were throwing curses and screaming at the news; portraying the impression of being a typical mob.

"They were even talking of burning our factory." The boy's final declaration was punctuated by the numbness of the crowd. They shuddered at the thought of losing their only source of income in this filthy village.

𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐀𝐑 ∎ 𝐊𝐓𝐇जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें