‣𝟭𝟗

╒══。

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

The fire of wrath was enveloping the world.
Some perished in fear while some burned in desire.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Yong-sun watched the wood burning and vaporizing gradually. He stood facing the bonfire as the sun dawned.

"I know you are here, Suhoja," he uttered, his gaze fixed on the fire. He knew the black shadow beside the fire was not its vapors but Namjoon, gazing at him.

With his words ending, the black smog turned into a humanoid form, none other than Namjoon. He grinned, standing right in front of Yong-sun with a wooden long cane in his left hand. The cane made a steady noise as he kept hitting it below.

Getting irritated, Yong-sun threw a glare at Namjoon, earning an eye roll from him.

"Why did you call me?" Yong-sun asked, getting up and dusting his clothes as he realized the stone he sat on was full of dust.

"You are behaving as if I called unnecessarily, Master." Namjoon taunted, now holding the cane straight.

Yong-sun just nodded, a twitch of disappointment reflected on his face.

"You are angry that I couldn't kill Elle, right?" Namjoon was sure of the fact but still wanted to hear it from Yong-sun, who nodded immediately.

"Exactly, Suhoja! You are supreme, even I can't win against you, then how is she still breathing?" Yong-sun's agitated tone got prominent with each of his words.

Namjoon sighed, rubbing his forehead. That was the same question he had been disturbed by ever since he left Taehyung's mansion.

"Honestly, even I don't know. But there's one thing I found very strange."

Yong-sun started listening with his whole attention. He knew Suhojas could never be wrong. They weren't humans, but just a soul of a powerful dead sorcerer. Their foretellings were precise and helped the dark world to exist after so many attacks from the saints.

"Elle, this woman; she is something more than what we perceive her to be," Namjoon spoke, staring at a distance. Tonight's unusual happenings flashed in front of his eyes.

"Huh?" Yong-sun's eyebrows furrowed at Namjoon's words.

"She could control my spear."

That one revelation was enough to strike a thunderstorm unto Yong-sun. His dilated eyes were glued to Namjoon for confirmation, who nodded curtly.

"How is that even possible? Even I don't know how to tame your spear!"

His disappointment had vanished long ago, now his only curiosity was to know how Elle could do that.