‣𝟐

╒══。

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

Let's taint the word togetherness.
Because nowadays, it's not a blessing,
But something which brings disaster.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Elle's pov

♪♪You will be the sinner,
But the virtuous will die.
Your body is impish to hide away,
But I'm a devil who can smell your soul.
Honey, come out before it's too late ♪♪

I covered my mouth more firmly not letting my sobs escape. The odorousness of blood takes over my breath, a stinging pain erupts from my palm which had a deep cut, given by him. But I care less about it, at moment. His coarse voice singing the creepy melody shuddered every cell of my body. I bite my lips harshly, but I didn't feel any pain.

"You helped her right?" I heard him questioning the quivering and almost dead body in his hands.

I gathered my shivering self and looked through the broken dressing table I was hiding from. He was sitting on one knee, grasping the neck of the half-lying injured man. Humming creepily, he kept a knife to the man's throat making him beg for his life.

"May your dead be painful?" He bites out ruthlessly. He hummed a creepy hymn which came along with the man's agonizing cries as if a soul crying out when taken away from its body. My eyes dilated at the awful thing ensuing in front of me. He is a sadist!

My shuddering body got numb watching him slit the man's throat. He was continuously slashing his throat and with an utterly painful slow pace, making the man's death more unbearable than his life. H-how could he? A cry left my mouth unconsciously gaping at the dead body that fell and lay peacefully on the floor. A puddle of blood near his neck. I shifted my gaze to the murderer. His back was facing me, but he was not looking less than a devil. His bloody hand held an edgy knife and the blood dripped from it, reaching the ground screaming about the ruthless murder that happened a while ago.

He turned around a black mist surrounded him making it impossible to see his face. But I saw his red eyes, which looked as if they are yearning for my blood. His eyes pierced through my figure.

"Caught you?" He mocked me, taking his steps in my direction.

I tried, I tried to scream out loud for help. But nothing came out of my mouth. As if my voice lost its natural capacity to voice out. He started marching towards me. In reflex, I just pushed my body back.

"Come in my embrace, honey." He called out with open arms, honey dripping in his voice, but only if someone knew how poisonous it is. I shook my head, dragging myself back.