‣𝟏𝟎

Warning: Mention of violence and sadistic behaviour

Warning: Mention of violence and sadistic behaviour. Avoid reading if uncomfortable.

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

A villain tortures you to reach his goal,
But a sadist tortures you to satisfy his soul.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Elle's pov

Someone said, snatching others' peace will never give you happiness. Is it? But how ironic it is! Because ruining this monster's peace is satisfying my soul.

I flashed a smile at his raging figure in front of me. His sweaty bangs covered his eyes, but they promised to give me the taste of hell.

He stepped ahead, and the whip in his hand made a crack voice as it kissed the floor. I kept staring at the thick leash jewelled with blood stains, don't know who was tortured to death with this but for sure, someone innocent.

I should have cried, begged, or must be screaming at him to not whip me, but I stood frozen my smile never swayed.

"Aren't you scared?" He hissed, irritated by my happy face with no jot of fear. But how bad! Today, I had pledged to scorch his veins to ashes.

Lifting my head made me witness his changing demeanour. His jaw clenched to the point it can dislocate. I took a step ahead and scratched my index finger below my chin.

"You know, honey. Oculto failed today. His wife is rebellious and made five children escape from his clutches. How pathetic of him, right?"

With the end of my venomous words, he lashed the whip on the ground making me shudder for a second, but I covered it up with my stoic face. Being the only daughter of my parents and wrapped in their immense love and great parenthood- I was never exposed to this cruel side of the world.

He chuckled, reading my thoughts of surging fear.

"Apologize to me!" he deadpanned tilting his head.

Indeed, I'm feared of the trial I'm thrown into but I believe in the cruellest and the definite cycle of life: Change. Nothing remains the same. If today he is here to torture me and the kids, tomorrow he will be on his knees, grieving over his deeds and shaking the depths of hell with his painful cries. And until that day comes, I must survive this trial. Save me and these kids.

"Dream on!"

My retort made him clutch the whip more firmly and wrap it over his hands, staring at me as if already whipping me with his murderous eyes. His lips moulded in a cold smile.