‣𝟒

[Warning: mention of harassment and death

[Warning: mention of harassment and death. Please skip reading if uncomfortable.]

══。.。。.════❑═══。..══

Emotions savor both Heaven and Hell,
It ignites a fire in the serene Heaven
And blooms a flower in the burning Hell.

╘═。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。.。。.。════

Author's pov

Regarding less about the ritual ongoing, Oculto took his heavy steps out of the dingy basement of his and climbed the stairs in a hurry. He walked past a row of silent rooms that screamed no such suspicion.

The intensity of the cries increased as he took his steps closer to a particular room situated at the end of the passage, He stood at the door and was confused as to why it was closed. He had surely asked his brother to keep it open.

Pushing off the puzzlement, he banged on the door but to no avail. Getting unnerved by the continuous cries, he hastily reached the window of the room. But the thing he saw made his blood boil, it unleashed his wrath. He saw his brother aka his supporter of all his deeds trying to force himself on his wife. He banged on the window violently, catching the attention of the wrongdoer over the door.

"Get off her! How dare you touch my wife!" Oculto growled loudly making her wife swap her eyes to her husband. Oculto was no less than a monster, but she knew he will not let anything happen to her.

His brother just sneered calmly and settled his attention on the girl who was tied to the chair. A mere bond of ropes restrained her or else it wouldn't have taken even a few seconds for her to teach him a good lesson. But still, she tried to thrive for her dignity even after being tied to the chair. Thankfully, he couldn't do anything nasty to her until now.

"Leave me." the girl hollered still attempting to break free of his grip.

His upper body was leaning over her seated figure trying to kiss her but she kept wiggling and throwing her free legs in his way making it difficult for him to get closer.

"Open the door, you traitor!" Oculto shrieked loudly forgetting about what he had been doing a while ago. He kept clanking on the door, but his brother just grinned and mouthed, 'Just watch'.

His brother twirled around to his struggling hostage, he pressed his feet upon her leg, making her sizzle.

"You creep! Leave me!" she denounced making him tsk. He stepped back and fished a cloth out of his pocket and stuffed it in her mouth, muffling her screams.