‣𝟖

Warning: mention of death, skip reading if uncomfortable

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

Both played filthy and wily.

But the one with the
darkest secrets won.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Taehyung's pov

Let's get done with this sh!t.

"Can I come in Master?" his bare voice came over the door.

Desperate much, my worn servant!

"Yes," I affirmed.

He walked in with his head low, taking long breaths, and his uniform scrunched and mucked- showing how he ran errands to obey my order. Doesn't his obedience to 'his' master earn a reward?

He came in front of me and stood at a good distance.

"Impressive, Mr. Hwan. You came running at my orders to bring your ass to my place within twenty minutes. Dedicated much!"

I dipped my head forward, to witness, if any distasteful reaction passed over his forty-five years older wrinkled skin. But no, nothing. He stood like a statue, unbothered by my disrespectful way of addressing him.

If it was the four years back Mr. Hwan, he would have nagged me about how bratty I had become to call him that.

Indeed, he is still under Yong-sun's spell.

I pinched my nose bridge in irritation. I hate cleaning up the mess created by that mud blood.

"Did you ever wonder why I shifted your work from this mansion and orphanage to the cottage I rarely visit?"

I laughed out remembering he won't answer. But I can- because I couldn't risk his puppets to mess around Elle and the orphanage kids.

"Get me a drink from there," I commanded pointing out to the wooden, three-edged dining table situated at an extreme corner of the living area.

Nodding his head, he served me a glass of wine. He was about to reach his previous six feet distance but I stopped him.

"Sit," I commanded, raising my wine glass and pointing at the pine wood elemental single couch beside me.