‣𝟭𝟓

Warning: Mention of violence

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

Malicious fact of 'opposite attracts',
the duo attract each other for the fatality of one of the opposite.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Author's pov

"Oh, my! What a surprise! Hello, brother."

Yong-sun said, his voice dripping with vileness and eyes glued to his twin brother. He chuckled at the feeling of eyeing his reflection. 

But the victim of the fire evoked by one of the twins knew how extensively they differed, and Elle was no different. Her mind felt blocked witnessing the shuddering scenario.

But as if her sanity revived, she stepped to Taehyung as soon as she sensed him stepping towards danger, in other words, his brother. 

"Tae...Taehyung, don't!" Elle said, her throat tightened as if choking off her words and not letting them spill out. But she pulled up the mere senses left for the good of the both of them.

Elle'a eyes faltered on Yong-sun. He stood there with a wicked smile sprawled on his lips making her eyes dig holes at him. How badly she wanted to whip his smile away.

Taehuyng detested the way Elle stared at Yong-sun without a blink and with one harsh tug she was flung behind him. Elle gasped at how her husband manhandled her out of anger. Whereas the only audience Yong-sun chuckled knowing how possessiveness runs in Kim's bloodline.

"Oh, brother. Don't be a control freak. Let your wife loosen around, let her stare at whomever she wants. 'Cause, at last, I'm the man who stole her heart and is still residing in it."

Young-sun's every word rewarded him with a sudden fall onto the ground with a furious Taehyung on his stomach. Even before he could decipher Taehyung'a swiftness to reach him who stood at a decent distance from them, powerful punches started pouring right onto his jaw.  

"You motherf*cker! Dare to land your eyes on my wife and I will pluck them out! 

Taehyung shouted and continued punching the life out of Yong-sun. 

Elle had fallen with the force Taehyung lunged onto Yong-sun. But she crawled to the two wrathful beings after foreseeing the bloodshed going to occur out of Taehyung's recklessness. 

When she was just an inch away from them, she felt a sudden force striking her body. The air around her quickened and threw her body at the spot she stood in earlier. She shrieked but went mum deciphering no evident harm to her body while she had feared her bones rupturing at the insane force. The magic as if used only to push her away without harming her single strand of hair.