‣𝟏𝟑

╒══。

╒══。.。。.。══❑══❑═══。..。═══╕

Evil and goodness are two faces of a coin;
So different yet incomplete without one another.

╘══。.。。.。══❑══❑══。.。。.。══╛

Elle's pov

The message was sent just now which means...

"Long time, how are you, Oculto's doozy?"

My legs wobbled realising...he is not Taehyung but Yong-sun. My hands numbed, making the phone slip out of my hands and crash to the ground.

His back was facing me but I felt chills running down my spine watching his well-built body. My abductor, my rapist, and the ultimate sorcerer stood in front of me.

My mind screamed for me to run out of the house. But can I? My fearful eyes darted to the door. I can't, he is just two steps away from the door.

"Sit on the couch." He demanded in his heavy tone which gored the hushed room. His piercing gaze never left the outside of the window.

No. No. I have to escape. Keeping my careful steps to the right, I reached the window affixed there. To my relief, two guards stood there. This is only my chance!

"Help me! You both! Look inside the mansion, look here! Help me!" I pitched my tone and banged the window. But to no avail.

Huh?

They were nearer. They must have heard me.

"Oculto's doozy, the sorcerers are very powerful. They can bind a place to their spell so that no one from outside disturbs the family time, you see."

I gulped understanding no one can help me from out. I'm trapped! But I scrunched my nose at the word family.

He turned around making me take back a step in reflex. He looked as same as Taehyung, the only difference is his blue eyes and a pink tint or to say, an evident spot on the tip of his nose. He was taller and heftier than Taehyung. Can Taehyung ever win over him?

"Checking out someone when you a husband... Oops- your second husband is wrong."

I scoffed at his mockery but he just smirked and paced my way in sluggish steps.

"Stop right here." I raised my hand, trying to show that I'm not afraid.

He halted beside the couch, raising his both hands with a fake amused look.

"As you wish, darling."

He winked at me. The mischievous grin resided on his face all along as he sat majestically on the couch, manspreading and stretching his arms on the top of the couch. For a fraction, I shuddered sensing the dominant aura he spewed.