Chapter 26 - Secrets

Jack G's POV

"If you'd let me fuck me against the wall, I would tear you apart." I breathed and the hot breath tickled her ear. She continued to grind her ass onto me, keeping with the rhythm of the music.

"Then I'll let you," Lilia laughed and grabbed my hand. She lead me out of the club and let herself into my car.

I quickly pulled the car from the crowded parking lot and sped down the highway towards my house.

I was concentrating on get home as fast as possible but when Lilia's mouth wrapped around my length, I swerved right at the sudden pleasure.

"Lilia," I whined.

"Shh, just focus on the road." She grumbled as went back to work.

"I want to live, oka- AH!" I groaned and threw my head back. I pulled the car over and let her finish me off, then finished the drive home.

When we arrived at my house, Lilia dragged me from the car and through my front doors.

Once the doors were closed, Lilia slammed my back against the door, making the glass windows in it shake. She passionately smashed her lips against mine and the intense feeling of heat surrounded us.

I snaked my hands up her dress to her ass and squeezed hard. She gasped and I took the opportunity to tango with her tongue. She groaned and first wrapped one leg around my waist, but the other followed when I started to lift her.

"Jack," she moaned as my hard on rubbed against her heat.

"Hmm?" I hummed before leaving sloppy kisses on her neck. Kisses turned to nibbles, nibbles turned to hickeys, and Lilia was dripping right through her thong.

"Babygirl, why don't you help me out of my jeans?" I groaned as my erection became unbearable. Lilia led me upstairs to my bedroom and pushed me down into a chair. She quietly got on her knees and slid my jeans and boxers off.

She licked her lips when my length sprang into her palm. She leaned in and licked a stripe up the shaft and I hissed in pleasure. Sooner than later Lilia had me cumming down her throat and she swallowed every drop. She hummed in satisfaction and lead me to the bed.

I slid her thong down and toyed with her heat. I ran my finger around her hole, teasing her until she yanked on my he hard on.

"Jack, please!" She cried and I didn't hesitate to slam into her. Lilia's back arched in surprise and she yelled out.

I began to rock onto her until I made her get in her knees and took her from behind.

"Mmm," Lilia moaned when I picked up my pace. The sound of panting and slapping skin filled the air constantly, but the headboard began to shake.

Annoyed already, I tangled my hand in Lilia's hair and yanked her up and dragged her to the wall.

"So you're going to keep your promise?" Lilia asked as she ground her ass on my bare manhood. I gritted my teeth in eagerness, and harshly pushed Her head towards the wall and stuck her ass out.

Then I fucked her just as I promised. it was hard and rough, her screams both from pain and pleasure. Her legs quivered constantly as she fought for her consciousness, and need needed my help to keep her standing until we both came over each other.

I scooped her up and carried her back to the bed where I tucked both of us in, still naked.

"I love you, Jack." Lilia whispered as she cuddled up to me. I kissed the top of her head and rested my hand on the small of her back.

"I love you too, baby."

-
WHAT ZE FRICK FRACK

I needed to write smut okay, I felt like sending some of you to hell so... yeah...