Chapter 29 - Life

Sam's POV

"So that's Grayson?" I asked, pointing to the boy on the right.

"No, that's Bradley."

"How do you know that? They're fraternal but they look just alike!" I groaned.

"They're identical and Grayson has a birthmark on his chin." She laughed wearily. It's only been a few hours since she went into labor and I ran to the hospital.

"You're way over there and you can see that... extremely tiny birthmark he has." I poked at my little boy's chin as he laid wrapped in a blue blanket.

"He also has a higher pitched cry than Bradley." I groaned at her new motherly instincts. She could tell her identical twins apart by their sound.

"How are we supposed to do this?" I wondered aloud as I took Bradley from his cradle.

"We take it one day at a time, no bullshit anymore."

"Agreed. I love you,"

"I love us."

-

"She's revoked the charges for assault, you know?" Jack J sighed over the phone. It's been one stress relieving week for the Wilkinson family. Both of my boys were born healthy and came home two days later, despite being born three weeks early. Jack G has agreed to be the godfather and my mother was in love with her new grandsons.

"Jack, I got a special visitor to grab, I'll call you later." I hung up as the passenger door swung open.

"Hi,"

"Hey, kiddo. How was school?" I asked as we pulled out of the school lot.

"It was okay,"

We drove the rest of the way home underneath the calming hum of the radio. After two hours I finally pulled into the huge driveway of my home.

"I'll meet you at the front door." I jumped out of the car and popped open the trunk to grab his suitcase. When I caught up to him at the front door, he was gaping at the chandelier hanging in the foyer.

"My sister lives here?!" Jake yelled in awe. He started to run up the split staircase, jumping up each step.

"Samuel Wilkinson, my boys are sleeping will you keep it down?" Regan scolded as she walked into the foyer.

"It's not me you want to hush," I pointed to the excited little boy on the stairs.

"Jake?"

"Yeah, Sammy said I could stay here for the summer." Jake ran back down the stairs and gave his sister a huge hug.

And that's when I realized that I'm a little like Jake. I can't be without Regan. Without her everything is hard and tiring, but when I'm with her everything decides to fix itself. She made me crazy, only because I would be crazy without her. She is my answer to everything. She is my everything. Regan Wilkinson. Sounds hella good to me.

I joined them in their hug, feeling the security of family. This is what I needed, what I wanted. This is my family.

I don't know is this is the last chapter or if the next one will be. I always planned the ending to be after she gave birth to the twins but I think it came sooner than expected because I've lost interest in this book. I've started two others and would hope to write a Jack Gilinsky one in the future omg. Well bye from now! And I wrote this in like an hit compared to my four week process hah