Chapter 30 - Epilogue

Sammy, Reagan and their children continued to grow as a family as time went on. Reagan became a Mrs. Wilkinson and spent her days taking online college and caring for the twins, Grayson and Bradley. And her name was scribbled down on Mahogany's "Most Important People" list when she debuted her fashion line. 

Sam's movie produced over $150,000 in its first few days in the box office. Even though his social structure is booming, his parental structure was able to topple at any moment. He often had a hard time of caring for his boys when Reagan wasn't around. He felt like he was never able to get them to stop crying or change a diaper. Maybe he should let them be Momma's boys instead.

As for Jack Gilinsky, he got a few blows to the heart from Lilia. Once the twins were born and the case proved her a liar, she dumped G on his ass. He would have been okay if Jack wasn't planning on proposing to her that night. It was a rough breakup but Jack found a sweet girl not too long after.

Lilia was publicly humiliated after the stunt she pulled on Jack and Sam. Her youtube career ended in flames and every tour she was booked on had signed her off the list. For the first time in her life, she didn't get what and who she wanted and was punished for it instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what i've realized is that im shit at epilogues.. and this book is over

so i want to write more fanfics but i need ideas.. so give me some on my twitter and tumblr

twitter: sadisticdolan

tumblr: sadisticdolans