Chapter One - New Boss

"Regan Underhill!" My boss called through the dressing room.

"Yeah," I made my way over to him in my skimpy black dress, ready for my "interview."

"Forget your interview this afternoon. You've been hired. Pack your things, I'll be taking you to his mansion in Beverly Hills. Here's his profile." The tall and muscular man handed me a Manila folder.

"Hey girls, check out my new boss." I called over to my friends at a nearby table. I threw open the folder, and was surprised by the man who hired me.

"He's hot, why would he need a bitch?" I asked. My girls shrugged and sifted through the papers.

"Rich too, says he's an entertainer. You're lucky you got a boss who ain't full of shit and looks like a pug." Carrie said, smacking her gum. I laughed at the thought of our usual employers, many quite ugly.

"Oh look, says he loves rough sex, and like being called 'Daddy'. Think you can handle that, our will I have to be sent as a replacement?" Bianca teased.

I was gonna miss my girls, but I had to focus on my new life. I was expected to be with him for a year, it was the first time I'd ever done such a long job.

I pulled my suitcases from under my bed, and filled them with my clothes from my dresser. After I filled the first with clothes, I filled the second with shoes, purses, accessories, and sex toys.

"Come on, Regan. Time to meet your boss."

----------------------------------------------

We arrived at the massive mansion, in a limousine Mr. Wilkinson ordered for us. After we got out and approached the door, a butler swiftly pulled it open and welcomed us into the expensive home.

"Mr. Wilkinson will be with you shortly." The butler announced before leaving without another word.

"Don't forget your rules. This is the first time a girl has been rented out for such a period of time. Keep everything in check." James, my boss reminded me.

Just as I was about to mentally run through the rules, a tall man, who I assumed was Mr. Wilkinson, finally met us in the foyer.

"Hey, nice to see you again James." The fairly attractive young man shook James' hand before turning to me.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Regan." He looked me up in my black skintight dress, and black heels. I knew I was turning him on, so I played along innocently.

"As well, Mr. Wilkinson." I flashed him a bright white smile.

"Call me Sam. Are you ready to see your room?" I nodded, and watched James and Sam shake hands before James left.

Sam picked up both of my suitcases, and lead my up the staircase to my room.

"My room is next door, you have your own bathroom, and dinner is in an hour. Then we have play time." he winked at me before grabbing my ass and pulled me into a hot kiss. His lips were soft but rough, and he turned me on a lot. After he pulled away, he told me to change into something fancy, and left.

"Don't forget your rules."

The rules were the most important part of the job.

1. Do not get attached to your employer.

2. Do not disobey your employer.

3. Do not have any other relations that sexual with your employer.

So rules are meant to be followed. But sometimes rules don't have a choice but to be broken.

An hour later, I finished my classiest look with my hair in a messy bun, and wore a short red dress and black heels. I left my room in search for the dinning room, only to get lost and get help from the butler, Mason. When I finally got to the dining hall, Sam was already waiting for me at a large Mahogany wood table, wearing a classic black suit.

"Hey," I tugged my lips into a forced sexy smirk. He winked, and pulled the chair out for me.

"Let's talk business." Sam whispered in my ear as a sat down. His touch made a shiver go down my spine when he played with a loose strand of my brunette hair.

Sam took a seat across the table, and our plates were served. The Chicken Parmesan dish was was eaten in complete silence. When we were finished, Sam finally spoke up.

"You're going to be my staged girlfriend. I go out often, and I want you with me at all times, so you have to be my girlfriend. If I want to fuck you, I'm gonna fuck you. I don't give a fuck where we are. Now come sit on my lap."

I got up at his command and took the long walk around the table before sitting upon his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist before he started nibbling on my earlobe.

"I think you're so fucking beautiful when you wear classy shit like this." Sam groaned into my neck. No one has every called me beautiful. Only just a whore or sexy.

Sam started rubbing my smooth thighs, each time getting closer to my sex. He began leaving hickeys on my neck, making me moan aloud. Sam's fingers grazed over my thong, before pulling away from my neck.

"My room, five minutes."

"Whatever you say, Daddy."