Chapter Eighteen - Blood Tests

"What do you mean? Of course it's your baby!" I yelled in shock. Sam raised an eyebrow at me in disbelief.

"You were with Jack at the same time, you know."

"Well what do you want me to say or do? It was my job." I groaned in annoyance.

"I want a blood test. As soon as possible. If Jack will be cooperative, we can get one when we go for your three month check up." Sam demanded.

"That's a little over a month away! Do you really not believe me?"

"I do, but there's no way it could be sure." At this point, I was tired of talking to Sam and decided to turn away from him.

"Its yours,"

~

JACK GILINSKY'S POV

I pulled at her long dark hair as she wrapped her lips around me, bobbing her head quickly. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around the tip before pulling her up to connect her lips with mine.

"Mm, Jack," she moaned, her hands wrapped tightly in my hair. I lifted her onto my length, and we both cried out as I entered her. I laid her down on the bed as I pounded mercilessly into her, the alcohol causing my high to near faster. I fell into the crook of her neck, whimpering as I orgasmed into her, but kept going until she did the same.

When it was over, she gathered her clothes and left, leaving me alone in my bed.

I was nodding off, until the sound of someone banging on my door made me jump. I looked over at my alarm clock.

Who would be here at 2 am?

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I laughed at myself.

"More like I was," I lazily made my way down the stairs and swung open the front door.

"Hey, Sam," I muttered, rubbing my face with my hands. He said nothing, so I removed my hands to look at him.

Without warning, Sam pushed me with such force, I thought I flew down the hallway. My back bounced on the hardwood floors, aching in pain.

"Bro, what the fuck?" I yelled, sitting up on my elbows.

"Shut the hell up," Sam stood over me, before aiming a blow at my face. The punch split my lip, and I could feel the blood rushing into my mouth.

"Tell me you used a condom," He asked, more like demanded. I looked up at him in confusion, was he talking about Regan?

"With who, what do you mean?" I asked, the swollen lip causing difficulty in speaking.

"When you fucked my girl? Did you use a condom?!" He was screaming by now, but I really didn't see the big deal in all of this.

"No, why?" I groaned, trying to sit up, but Sam only pushed me down more.

"She's fucking pregnant, and I'm sure the baby's yours,"

-
SAM'S POV

After I stormed from Jack's house, I drove away from the city, far enough to see the stars. And when I did, I stopped. I stared out at the empty night, nothing but sky in sight. A lone tear ran down my face.

He's taken everything away from me, but he couldn't take this baby. If I had just, not have been such a horny dick, maybe we wouldn't be in this mess. And I wouldn't be crying in the middle of nowhere.

I must have fallen asleep in my car, because my phone was ringing and daylight was blinding me.

"Yeah," I groaned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Sam, we need to talk."

-
OMG IM EXCITED
I had to write some smut in there I think everyone got a little dry...
Yeah so if you haven't yet, go check out my other book called supersonic.