Chapter Two - Daddy

I did as I was told and quickly went to Sam's room. I pulled my hair from the bun, and checked my makeup in the nearby mirror. Sam was coming and I couldn't wait to fuck him. He made me so wet, every second I'm waiting feels like forever.

I kicked my heels into a corner of the room, and started to fiddle with the hem of my dress. Just as I was about to lift the material from my body, large hands covered mine.

"This dress really looks great on you, but I think it would look better on the floor." Sam slowly slipped his hand underneath the dress, while the other unzipped the back of the dress.

The dress fell to the floor, leaving me in my black lace underwear, and most of my caramel skin bare. Sam tugged on his bottom lip with his teeth, as he loosed his tie and pulled it over his head. Next, his shoes and jacket made their way to the floor. His hair was slightly tousled, his cheeks a little pink from the rising heat in the room.

His appearance made me desperate, and I jumped into his arms, my lips already attached to his neck. Shaky moans were let loose from both of us. Sam unhooked my strapless bra and pulled of my panties. His body kept me warm in the air conditioned room. Buttons on his shirt went flying when I ripped his shirt open, exposing the tan and toned chest.

"Down on your knees," Sam demanded. I followed his orders and removed his pants and boxers at once. His hard on sprang up, pleading for attention. I took him in my hand first, lightly pumping him before bringing him to my mouth. Sam cried out, and tangled his hands in my hair, pushing him deeper into my throat until he came.

Hands still in my hair, he pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard.

"I'd love to return the favor, but it'll have to wait, because I can't wait to feel you around me." Sam growled into my ear. He threw my back against the nearest wall, and hoisted me up, before slamming into me without warning.

I gasped at the sudden filling feeling, and threw my head back as a overwhelming feeling of pleasure took control. Our moans and cries filled the room as Sam pounded into me without any sign of slowing down. I left deep scratches down his back when he sucked on the soft spot under my jawline.

"I'm so close!" I screamed. All of a sudden, Sam just stopped. I glared at him for teasing, but all he said was "Beg for it."

I shook my head in refusal, but when Sam pulled out, I had no choice.

"Sam, please! I need you, you make me so wet, please." I bat my eyelashes but Sam wasn't having it, so he got in his bed.

"I need you to fuck me like the slut I am, Daddy!" I smirked at him, sexily throwing my hair around.

"Come ride Daddy, baby."

I ran over to the bed, and sat on his warm dick. We both sighed at the return of pleasure. Sam rested his hands on my hips, his brown eyes never leaving contact with my green ones as I rode him closer to orgasm.

"Fuck Rey!" Sam threw his head back as he came inside me. When his fingernails dug into my back, my orgasm shot through my body, emitting pleasured screams.

"We, we should do that again."

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------

I woke the next morning in my bed, wearing a large t shirt. The covers were tangled around my legs, and my hair was mess. I was about to get up when there was a light knock on my door.

"Do you still need help walking?" Sam peeked from the other side of the door. I shook my head, but I really needed help.

"Okay here Daddy comes," Sam came inside, only wearing basketball shorts.

"What's for breakfast?"

"We're heading out to eat, get ready."

---- ----- ------ ------- -------- ----------

Sam and I got in his blue Lamborghini and pulled away from the house towards town. The ride was silent in the absence of good conversation and music.

I started to wonder about my mom and my little brother, and wether my paychecks are doing them well when Sam broke me away from my mind.

"Regan, I want a blowjob." I looked at him in disbelief, then looked around. The car was stopped in a vacant area beside the highway.

"Are you serious? I wanted breakfast first!" I whined, but Sam only shook his head.

"You want your treat later, you better suck me off." Sam had already pulled of his hard on, and I followed orders and began his blowjob.

Sam groaned every time my head bobbed on his dick. His large hands played in my hair as I took him far down my throat. He was so close to coming.

So close until you heard it.