Chapter Six - Sorry

"Umm, please tell me you're on the pill."

"Of course I'm on the pill." Sam sighed happily, then took my hand.

"How about we go inside and watch a movie?" Sam asked. I nodded in agreement.

We went inside and changed into pajamas and headed to the screening room.

"So what do you want to watch?" I asked Sam.

"Something scary," he replied. I groaned at his request and put in Paranormal Activity.

I absolutely hated horror movies, but I usually could handle them. But when the demon pulled the girl down the hall, I freaked out and Sammy had to turn the movie off.

"Aww, is Regan a widdle scared?" he teased. I nodded my head, and held my arms out so he'd carry me up the stairs.

Once we laid down in his bed, we talked about what happened earlier.

"You know that she doesn't catch my eye like you do, right?" Sam rubbed shapes into my back.

"What do you mean? I'm not supposed to catch your eye like that, I'm supposed to be your slut." I questioned.

"I know but, when I had to choose the girl I'd like, every girl was hot, except for you. You are beautiful." I blushed at his explanation.

"No one has called me beautiful before you had." I admitted. Sam brushed a stray lock from my face.

"I can't see how, do you ever look in the mirror?"

"I don't like what I see," I hid my face from him.

"I love what I get to look at," Sam came closer and locked his lips to mine.

His kiss was sweet and passionate, not like our common rough and hot ones. His hand tangled themselves in my hair, the other using it's strength to pull me closer to him. Our tongues wrestled for dominance, until Sam pulled away unexpectedly.

"I'm sorry," he blurted out. I gave him a confused look but he changed the subject before I could ask about it.

"Was the sex better with Jack?" I froze not knowing what to tell him.

"No?" I said, but it came out as a question.

Sam sighed again. He's been sighing a lot today. I started getting up to go to my bed to avoid the growing awkwardness in the room, but Sam attempted to stop me.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"To bed." I simplified my answer.

"You're sleeping with me," Sam got out of bed as well, following me to the door.

"No Sam, I'm going to my room."

"Get back in the fucking bed right now." Sam growled and ran his hands back in forth through his hair.

"Sam, I can't. If I stay in that bed with you, I won't be fufilling my job description. I'm here for sex, nothing else."

"That's it? Cause if you want me to fuck you, I will." Sam became frustrated, pacing back and forth.

"Sam, I will not be sleeping with you tonight." I walked into my room and shut the door.

I knew what that kiss was made of, and that was the exact thing I was afraid of. Falling in love would have me on my ass in the streets unemployed. Being broke wasn't an option, as my brother and drug addict mom would fall under as well.

I had fallen asleep that night with thoughts running throughout my mind. I didn't know how I was going to keep my deal with Jack without getting caught again. Sam's friends saw me as a person, someone who had value and worth. I didn't want to lose that.

The next morning, I rolled over to find Sam sleeping in my bed. He said that he was cold, but I didn't believe him.

I took a shower and ate breakfast while Sam worked in his office. I got really bored, so I decided to bother him while he did work. I wandered the house again, looking for his office. When I found it, Sam was inside studying something on his laptop.

"Sammy?" I said quietly, afraid of breaking his concentration.

"Hmm. C'mere." With a wave of his hand, I was sitting in his lap looking at an email.

"Magcon reunion?" I read over the email a little before Sam began to explain.

"Yeah, it was a tour that I went on as a teen. You know everyone that came over? Yeah we were all on that tour. It was a starting point to our careers. It got me here." Sam sat back as if he were imagining the times he had.

"That was also how I met Lilia." Sam's voice trailed off, almost cracking at the name.

"Who's she?" I had to know who this girl was, and why she wasn't in my place now.

"Lilia, uh. We met through a youtube video collab. She was my everything. I couldn't go on tour without calling her every chance I got. I loved her so much, I thought she was the one. Matt found out that she was dating me for the fame. I didn't believe him until she dumped me for a more successful youtuber. She even told me that she never loved me." His head rested on my shoulder, hiding his face. I knew he was crying from the sniffling that shook our bodies.

"Sammy, look at me." I lifted his chin with my hand, and planted a soft kiss to his lips.

"I'm not really your girlfriend, but I could find her and beat her if needed." Sam chuckled, but pulled me closer.

"Just promise you won't use me."

"What am I gonna use you for? I don't want fame." I ran my fingers through his hair. Sam's phone began to ring, and he cleared his throat before answering.

"Hello," Sam answered the phone, and something wasn't good because the caller was ranting quickly.

"I'll be there." Sam shoved me off of him, then dragged me outside to the car.

"Wanna join me at a photoshoot?"