Chapter Four - Hell

*RECAP*

I crawled over to my bed, and tucked myself in, despite the bright daylight outside. One second I was staring at the ceiling, the next I was fast asleep.

That was until I realized I had written my death certificate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" His yelling was too loud for my waking mind.

"What?" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. My hands fell into my lap, and a red faced Sam was standing at the foot of my bed. The covers were curled inside of his fists.

"You think that you can just show out like that in front of my boys? They think that I'm whipped! Me? I, am not whipped!" Sam had now crawled over me, trapping me between him and the bed.

"You were pissed at me for asking about fucking ice cream. So sorry that your bitch fucked up your massive ego!" Our close proximity lessened the need for a risen voice. Sam growled, and sat upon my lap.

"Mmm, no, no, no. You don't talk to Daddy like that." Sam's large hand twisted the end of my hair, then played on my cheek.

"Oh Daddy, I'm sorry but I'd like to be sleeping so," my voice trailed off as I noticed how far away Sam looked.

His eyes were fixed on a scar, a rather light, but long scar across my left hipbone.

"What happened?" I shivered from fear as his fingers trailed along the highlighted path.

"I don't want to talk about it." I tried to look confident, but we both knew that I was hurting from whatever caused the scar.

Sam eased off me, but didn't leave the bed. Instead, he crawled in beside me, his fingers never leaving contact with the healed skin. Some how, Sam's constant contact was meant to say that whatever happened was behind me.

"Regan?" Sam whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Are you gonna tell me?" he asked again. He reminded me of the late morning discussion.

"Only if you tell me your favorite ice cream."

"Fine, chocolate." he sighed. I was going to tell him the story, but I thought about it too long. Sam's snores boomed just as I had opened my mouth. I guess it'd have to wait.

The next morning, I was left alone in my bed again. A strange feeling came over me at the fact that Sam wasn't beside me when I woke up.

I rolled around in my bed for a little bit, staring at the blank ceiling. I eventually decided to find my phone and turn it on.

My phone started to buzz from missed text messages and calls. The first one I noticed was from Sam.

Sam: I had to leave early, sorry. I already miss your smooth lips and sexy ass. Can't wait to see you later ;)

The next was from a private number. Despite no caller ID, I knew exactly who had texted me.

Private: So I see that Sam's gone for the day, maybe you should hold up your end of the deal. Be ready by noon.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before checking the time. I had an hour to get ready, so I took a quick shower. Then I dressed myself in a white sundress, a jean jacket and white converse and had a bowl of cereal.

When Jack pulled up in a black Audi he honked the horn twice, already impatient. I nervously came towards the car, and sat on the smooth leather seats. Jack pulled off without saying a word, and he drove through random neighborhoods for some time.

"I hate that you look so innocent today, it makes me feel ashamed for thinking all of the things I wanted to do to you last night." Jack said after parking in a random field. His hand fell on my bare thigh, slowly rubbing shapes.

"How am I so innocent? I'm a fucking slut! Men pay me to fuck them because their wives won't!" I shouted at him in annoyance, I clearly didn't want to be with him.

"I need you, so bad. You just turn me on." Jack's hand had now slid under my dress, playing with my panties. I shifted uncomfortably, staring at him with angered eyes. He looked at me with an eyebrow lifted and his bottom lip between his teeth.

He instantly made me wet, and he flashed me a sexy smirk, showing me that he knew.

His hand made its way inside my underwear, running up my wetness. I tried to stifle a moan, but his fingers caused electricity to flow through my body. He licked my wetness from my fingers, moaning to himself.

"Fuck, I have to get you to my place right now. I gonna fuck you hard." Jack sped from the field, bounding towards the highway. It was only minutes later that we had pulled up to a large but cozy home.

Jack jumped from the car, and dragged me from my seat to enter the house. Once inside, he carried me bridal style upstairs to his room.

"Finally, I can fuck you like a slut should be fucked." Jack growled in my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe.

He slammed me onto the bed, quickly ridding us of our clothes. His lips touched mine, and I would be lying if I said I didn't love it. His lips were soft but rough, molding to mine, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction to know that I wanted it. I refused his kisses, but he held my chin in place to plant them.

Jack fought to roam my mouth with his tongue, but I willingly refused, until he pinched my breasts causing me to gasp. When his tongue found mine, I shyed away and Jack seemed to accept that, moving down between my thighs.

My phone started to ring, Sam calling. Jack told me to answer.

"Hey, Sam." I answered. Jack's head fell to my heat, licking a stripe up the center. I moaned loudly, not expecting the wave.

"Regan? What was that?" Sam asked. I tried to answer but Jack was going to town on me.

"Not-thing. Just getting, getting off t-to the thought of- oh!" I couldn't help but cry out when Jack entered two fingers into me.

"Mhmm, I can't wait to get to you later. You're gonna make me hard. Moan for me baby." Sam demanded.

"Ja-Sam!" I screamed. Jack was lapping at my clit, making me squirm uncontrollably. When Sam hung up, I screamed Jack's name. I couldn't hold back the act any longer. I needed him, I wanted him.

To send me over the edge, Jack's massive hands pinched my nipples, making my juices flow all over him.

Jack kissed me again, this time I accepted him. I pulled him closer, I ran my hands through his hair, I scratched down his back. I was in complete pleasure, and when he finally slid into me, I was in heaven.

Jack didn't waste anytime on me. He went right to business, biting my shoulders and leaving kisses everywhere. His length filled me, hitting me on my g-spot perfectly. I couldn't stop screaming in ecstasy. He had me cumming, my orgasms never ending.

After Jack finished me, he let rest a little. Exhausted from the sex, I fell asleep in his soft bed. When I woke, I checked my phone, but I wish I never fell asleep.

Thirty eight missed texts. Seven missed calls. Five voicemails.

Sam: WHEN I FIND YOU, I YOU WOULD WISH YOU DIDN'T LEAVE.

I thought I time to explain and get back, but a banging on the door said otherwise.

"REGAN!"