Chapter Twenty - Infatuation

this chapter is dedicated to @Im_THEqueen_ok

Sam's POV

Hell, I didn't give a damn. I let her slide off my jeans and boxers, my erection fanned with her hot breath.

"Baby boy, you've gotten even bigger than last time we were together." She wrapped her warm hand around my length. My back arched when Lilia began pumping furiously, leaving me momentarily paralyzed.

It took all the strength I had, but I grabbed her long blonde hair, and pulled her up to meet my lips. It was the first time we kissed in months, and as wrong as it was, it felt fucking amazing.

And it was short lived. My phone started going off in my pants. I broke the kiss and sighed, hating the person who ruined this moment. I yanked my phone from my pocket, randomly pressing buttons so it would stop ringing.

"Daddy, please fuck me hard!" Lilia giggled from the couch. I growled from frustration, and threw off my shirt, then sauntered over to her. That nightgown she wore was ripped to shreds, leaving her bare breasts in my possession. Her thong was soon gone too, one less barrier for me to get close to her.

I tore her from the couch and slammed her against the wall. Her face full of surprise was the sexiest thing ever. I grabbed one of her legs, letting it wrap around my hip before slamming merciless into her.

"Sammy, oh!" She screamed. Her breathing increased as I sucked on the skin under her chin, making it turn red.

"Oh fuck," I growled. Lilia's legs had given out at this point, and she was sure to pass out any minute. I could feel her clench around my cock as I kept pounding the life out of her.

"Sam, I-, Shit!" She screamed before cumming all over me. I followed after her, almost dropping both of us in the ecstasy.

"I bet she can't fuck you like that," Lilia panted. I looked over at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You're right, she can't."

I spent that night with Lilia. I didn't care about Regan at this point. Lilia was who I wanted most. After several phone calls from the Jacks wondering where I was, I turned my phone off.

Her hair was a smooth blonde, her skin pale and eyes blue. She was completely different from Regan's dark hair, and tanned skin, with green eyes. I think I like Regan, but I don't know if I love her.

But I do know one thing, I love Lilia.

-
SORRY ITS HELLA SHORT BUT I NEEDED TO FINISH THAT INTENSE MOMENT ALRIGHT