Chapter Seven - Taste of Fame

"So you're saying that I could do a photoshoot with you?" I started squealing from excitement.

"Yeah, I guess." Sam rolled his eyes and lead me outside to the car. Sam made another phone call to whoever and told them to prepare a second wardrobe.

"So what's the photoshoot for?" I asked.

"A magazine cover, why?"

"No reason,"

Once we got to the venue, we were whisked away to hair and makeup, where they piled on the artificial beauty, then to wardrobe. I was dressed in a little black dress, and was left to wait for Sam.

While I sat in my dressing room, I got a text from Jack.

Jack: I need to see you soon.

I sent him a reply message.

Me: Sometime, I can't get caught again.

Jack: I'll find a way.

I tossed my phone onto the couch before someone came to take me to the set.

Sam was standing before a large white screen in a black tux. He flashed me a bright smile and reached his hand out to me. As I joined him, the photographer began to give instructions.

"So you guys can just get comfortable in front of the camera, I guess."

I shrugged to him and he started to snap pictures while Sam and I played around.

The photographer caught one of us kissing, hugging, and of Sammy carrying me. The time flew by two hours had passed before we knew it.

"That was great guys! Regan, you're a natural in front of the camera. Sam, I'll get you the pictures soon." The photographer began packing up his camera and laptop.

"Come on, I can't wait to get you home." Sam pulled me into the dressing room, quickly stripping me.

"Please, if you don't get dressed now I won't be able to control myself." Sam was already half dressed and rushing to finish.

"What if I don't want to get dressed?" I teased. Sam wasn't going to mess around, so he proceeded to dress me himself.

Once we were presentable, Sam literally dragged me from the studio to the car. Unfortunately, when we hit the road, it was overtaken by congested traffic.

"Fuck!" Sam started banging his hands upon the steering wheel. He was completely furious, but despite his anger, he had an evident bulge in his jeans.

"Sam," I reached over laying my hand in his lap.

"Why so... eager?" I began rubbing his boner, making him tense.

"Fuck Regan, not now!" Sam yelled through clenched teeth.

"Why not, you know you want it." I unzipped his pants then palmed him over his boxers.

Sam moaned loudly, quietly cursing to himself. The rain beating on the car couldn't drown out his moans.

His length got even harder as I pulled it from his boxers and pumped him in my hand. I leaned over the seat and took him in my mouth, licking around the tip.

Sam pushed my head down and thrust his hips to meet my lips. He began to cry out, quickly coming undone.

"I-I, uhh!" Sam screamed as he spurted into my mouth.

I sat up, smirking at his vulnerability. Sam was sat back with his eyes closed, until a car behind us honked their horn. The traffic lightened during our distraction, leaving us stopped at a green light.

Sam gained his composure as we sped towards home. His exposed dick hardened once more as he reached over and played with my panties.

"Sam stop," I readjusted myself in the seat.

"Oh who likes it now!" Sam laughed. He dipped his fingers into my wetness, causing me to shiver. As he pumped his fingers inside me, I let out my moans.

The ride that felt forever finally was over and I couldn't wait to strip myself of the pink sundress.

Sam left the car, manhood still exposed, and dragged me from my seat. Completely confused, I let Sam pick me up, only to slam me down on his dick suddenly.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled in surprise. Sam walked us into the house and upstairs to his room, then threw me onto his bed.

This began to get heated, and next thing you know he's pushing me towards my mind blowing orgasm.

More like he was, because Mason interrupted us.

"Mr. Wilkinson, your mother is here to see you." Mason announced from the other side of the door.

Sam sighed and pulled out, then dressed himself in sweats.

"I'll be back," Sam slammed the door, leaving me naked and alone.

I dressed myself, and snuck downstairs to find Sam and his mom talking.

"But why did you have to come now?" Sam groaned. He adjusted his boner from showing through his sweats.

"Well I just came to say hello, and tell you that your dad wasn't doing very well." the light brown haired woman began to leave the room, her black pumps tapping along the floor.

"Umm, hello." I waved at the angered woman. She gave me a sweet smile, and greeted me back before leaving the house.

"So um, I'm gonna go to bed now." I told Sam when he stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"What am supposed to do about this?!" Sam shook side to side, his boner bouncing around inside of his sweats.

"Sorry," I shrugged, then went to my room. And I'm not going to lie about hearing Sam masturbating in his room.

The next morning, Sam called me down to show me our photoshoot pictures.

"This one's my favorite," I pointed to the one of us hugging and laughing.

"That's the one that's going on the cover." Sam smiled at me. The smile felt genuine until his facial expressions hardened.

"I have some business to handle, I'll be back later." Sam said, and pulled on his jacket. He gave me a wave and left the house.

I eventually dressed myself in my favorite Victoria's Secret Pink sweats and went out back to the garden.

"Hey," I turned around at the sound of his voice, his white teeth shining in the sun.

"Hi Jack. What are you doing here?"

"I told you I needed to see you." Jack came and gave me a big hug.

"Well can it be tomorrow? I'm not up for sex right now."

"Who said I was here for sex? I came so that we could hang out," Jack shrugged, and took my hand and lead me into the garden.

We sat in the middle of the garden together, playing with one another's fingers.

"You know you're beautiful, right?" Jack fingered my long hair. I blushed nervously, hiding my face.

"You know that you're perfect, right?" I stared him down, trying to make him blush. I leaned in to kiss his soft lips, waiting for his touch.

"Umm, excuse me?"