Chapter Thirteen - Blaze

His massive hands gripped my hips and pinned them to the bed as he let his tongue run down my neck.

My moaning was loud and excessive, but it only turned him on more. He began to bite, leaving visible marks. As my grip tightened on his shoulders, he became even more passionate.

Our naked bodies were already sweaty and sticky, despite only being in foreplay. His back muscles felt so good under my hands. He moved his huge hands to my breasts, massaging the tender tissue.

"Mmm, Sam," my back arched as the touch of his hands and mouth intensified. He pushed me back down, moving lower to bring his lips around my clit.

"Uh, Sam!" I screamed at the intense pleasure.

"Yeah babe?" He lifted his head, a cocky smirk planted on his face.

"I need you, like right now."

He wasted no time in slamming into me, ecstasy overwhelming both of us until we came into a heap.

"That was, amazing." He breathed on my chest. I laughed at him and rolled over, trying to get some sleep.

I woke the next morning wearing Sammy's t shirt. Sam sat up next to me glaring at the television screen. I turned my attention to it as well after hearing my name.

"Jack Gilinsky rats out Sammy Wilkinson's girlfriend as a prostitute on live television this morning on the Michael and Kelly Show," the announcer read. I was trying to listen to more of what she was saying but Sammy turned off the tv when I noticed I was awake.

"Did you hear that?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna beat the living shit out of him," Sam jumps out of bed, throwing a random shirt over his head.

"There's no need to. He's only trying to get my attention. Last night he told me he loved me and then tries to publicly humiliate me? He's not exactly original with this plan, you know."

"So what do we do?" Sam sits back down, seeming defeated.

"Nothing."

"Why?"

"If we don't get angry, they won't have any gasoline to put on the fire. It'll soon burn out."

And that's how we lived for the next few days. Sam tried so hard not to get angry with any paparazzi, and tried to focus on an upcoming movie he was starring in. If anyone asked him about our "scandal", he would quickly change the subject to his new movie and set fire to the blaze of "Forgotten".

I didn't really care for the attention. I just ignored the racy comments and the bitchy women. They knew my occupation not my life story.

I also brought Sammy to meet my little brother. He was so excited when we came to one of his football games and cheered him on.

Sam helped get my mom back into rehab and she's been doing well since then.

Jack, who many people lost interest in since we wouldn't respond to his backlash, tried to see me, but Mason wouldn't even let him in the driveway.

Aaron and Mahogany always come to see me, and while Aaron's working on his album, I'm helping Mahogany on her new clothing line.

"It should be called Feline, I mean you are the girl with the cat ears." I suggested.

"I was," she raised her eyebrow at me.

"You still are though,"

She wrote down the name in the paper and looked up at me. She opened her mouth to speak, but quickly closed it. She began gnawing at her red stained lips as she looked behind me.

"Regan,"

I really don't know what to do with her name and this chapter was really awkward. I don't like it but I needed to finish.

But the Vamps helped me get through this 😍

Comment name suggestions, and who you think that was, and idk. x Jordin