Chapter 1

"You're à Monster!" I yelled while my best friend was dying in my arms.

That was 365 days ago. Today is January 19th 1678.. The day I met my husband.

" Joy, you're getting married to the prince of Canada, no exceptions "

Once I heard the news I ran straight to my friend, his name's Cooper. He's a baker that lives in our town.

Once I got to the bakery I heard horses come running
" COOPER OPEN UP PLEASE!! "

I yelled while banging on the bakery door. His mom opened the door for me and let me in before the Guards found me and brought me back. His mom's my second mom, the mom I always wished to have. She brought me a towel to warm me up since I was soaking wet from running in the rain.
" Oh my what a beautiful dress you got there, Joy " She told me while touching my dress.

" You can have it, Miss Nork! "

I went to Cooper's room and stole his clothing. I thought to myself how bad his clothing is compared to what we have in the castle. I walked back down stairs to the bakery and gave my dress to Cooper's mom, she seemed surprised and kept telling me to keep it, I explained how much she did to me and I just want to return the favor, we hugged and Cooper walked in the bakery with two big bags of flour and he was dripping in sweat and rain, I froze. He dropped the bags and ran to me with a massive hug.

" WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY CLOTHING ? I JUST GOT IT WET!! " He said with a massive smile, I smiled back.

" Cooper! Look at the dress she got me!! " He looked at me and back to his mom, he explained how pretty she is in the dress and went to get the flour.

I followed him to the other room and it was just us. I sighed and explained the situation, he looked back at me in shock and hugged me.

He kept explaining how sorry he was, I said it's okay and he later explained he had a plan to meet him on the roof of the bakery. I nodded and yelled goodbye to his mom and Walked out. I ran to the Forest, I rolled over a log and grabbed my bow and went to à tree trunk to get my arrows. I Jumped over streams, over logs, jumped over huge creaks and more. I Found a squirrel and decided to shoot it with my bow. I took a long deep breath, got equal with my arrow and bow, then shot. I missed it. I'm probably stressed. I Sneaked back my bow and arrow and headed back home. I ran and accidentally cut myself, same with Cooper's shirt. I started to bleed so I had to go back fast, I ran as fast as I could until I arrived at my window. I climbed the tree then ran and jumped into my window, I made it! I soon heard a knock, it was my mom.. She walked in and gasped super loud,

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A PEASANTS SHIRT AND PANTS! " I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet.

" Nothing, mother. " I grabbed a new outfit and put the clothing in a box with all his stuff.

" Whatever Joy, go to bed. You're busy this weekend. " I rolled my eyes and went to ''Bed"..

An hour later I opened my eyes, took some sweaters from my closet and snuck out the window, I ran straight to the roof of the bakery and Cooper was waiting there for me, I gave him a gift and it was all the Sweaters I got from the castle, He shed a tear and gave me a huge hug. He let go but we were still holding each other in the moonlight, we stopped and looked at each other.

" Okay anyways, so what now?

" A girl said randomly, I looked beside me and this girl with beautiful dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.

" Oh hey Coral! This is my friend Joy, the pri- "

"Yes yes I know who that is.." Said Coral looking at me with a bitchy look.

" Okay are we done now ? Let's go. " She jumped down the roof and did a flip.

I looked back at Cooper to tell him how I feel about her and he was already on the ground waiting for me.

" Does the princess need a ladder ? " She said laughing,
I jumped straight down and catched some apples from the tree,

" Want any apples ? " I said,

'' Touchè.. "

She said back giving me a death glare, Cooper told us to stop fighting and he told us the plan. We ran to get my bow and arrow and broke into my window

" Wait here " I Said while jumping into my window, I grabbed everything I needed and sneaked a peak

" Lets g-" I said before seeing Cooper and Coral kissing.

I got off my window and gasped, I quickly grabbed my mouth before they realized I saw them. I took a deep breath and threw everything down, I jumped down right after. I told them let's go and just started walking.

After miles and Miles and Miles of walking we finally arrived at somewhere where we could camp for the night. We each brought a tent but Coral's "magically" broke so she slept with me. A couple hours later after we went to bed I woke up to Coral choking me! She was singing this ritual song that sounded Polish. I yelled stop and woke up instantly, Luckily I didn't wake her up, I decided to get fresh air and leave the tent.

I grabbed my bow and arrow for defense and sat in a tree. I took a long deep breath and saw this shadow figure in the trees jumping tree to tree, I Yell Hey and decided to chase it. I kept chasing it and it kept leaving my vision until I arrived at a dead end where I could've fell to my death. I stopped and breathed and started waking back, Once I got back they were all awake. Coral was trying to Pack and Cooper was baking the best omelet in the world. I went to help Coral and she kept telling me to go away, I rolled my eyes and went to Cooper, he was in a good mood

. " Well good morning' princess! " He said with a massive smile.. Damn that smile is so cute,

" I told you not to call me that! I never wished to be a princess or Queen.. " 

" Be grateful you even get to be princess, us losers in town are poor and you're rich! " Coral said in anger'

Once Cooper was done, all the omelets we started to eat before going on our journey. Cooper had the map and Coral was the guard, and I was... the princess.. An hour later we heard the Royal guards yelling my name and coming closer, Cooper yelled for us to run so we all ran until we couldn't breath. We lost our way and fell into a massive ditch,
" Wow... '' I said when I woke back up.

It was a beautiful scenery full of glowing leaves, deer, and full of Sakura trees. It felt like a dream.. Like it wasn't real. I saw this beautiful white dress... looked like a wedding dress, I walked towards it and realized it looked like my castle..

I walked inside and heard wedding bells and my whole family clapping, even Cooper.. I yelled his name but it's like he didn't hear me. I saw the Prince of Canada that I was supposed to Marry. I kept trying to Yell and FIght back but I was Paralized. I heard faint yelling of my name until I woke up. I saw Cooper holding me and recomforting me. I was confused.. He realized I woke up and was thankful I was safe. I asked him what was happening and he explained that we fell into some droozing flower dust making us paralyzed and making the scenery into a dream then straight into a nightmare. Those plants are used on badguy's that are trying to break into Royal lands.