Chapter 28

After the explosion all my friends and family passed out..

" No.." I tell myself.. I quickly fly back to my body. I take a deep breath and go in. I open my eyes to be in my body but, I'm in the white void, probably my mind. I walk around and stop.

" Come out!! " I yell, my butterfly form comes up.

" We need to work together.. I know you're powerful and I know I'm scared to hurt others.. But right now my family is dying because of you, so please.. Help me.. " I say, my butterfly form agrees and gives me their hand.

As I grabbed it I took a breath back in my normal form, I didn't have my powers back but I felt like a newborn. I stood up and walked out the stage, I walked towards Aura, I stepped over Jack as his face lit up seeing me.

" Joy.. " He says. I ignore him and walk towards Aura. I grab her by the collar and lift her up.

" Bring.. Them.. Back.." I say throwing her against the wall. " Oh well well well, " She says, waking up. She throws off the rocks making a rock wall " Just us.. " I say, she sends the shadow guards away.

As the fight started she was using her powers, I was jumping over every shoot. One broke the wall, she rebuilt it before I could escape.

" We built this house! On memories.. Shake it till you see it princess. " She says.

I run towards her and jump over a rock pushing her down.

" HA " She says. I hear noises behind me as I see Luke getting strangled by her powers.

" LET HIM GO! " I yell looking at her. She lets him go and as he falls I run towards him.

" I'm fine, Jack is helping.. " he tells me. I look towards Jack to see him using his powers to help Luke. I smile as I get punched in the back, I get flung against a wall. I wasn't able to move, I opened my eyes to see Jack getting strangled.. I wasn't able to move as I saw my leg broken under a rock. Jack slowly turns purple and I freak out. He passes out and as he gets dropped I thought it was over. As I close my eyes I hear gasping, I open them to see my body glowing.. I got my powers. As I get flinged from the rock I see My butterfly form back. I felt powerful than ever, I flew towards Aura giving her a punch. She fell to the ground and doesnt move

" No. no.. please no. I NEED THAT CRYSTAL " Aura says as I trap her in a bubble. I fly up into the air, closing my eyes and using all my powers.

"AHHHHHHHH " I Yell as I shoot a lightning bolt out from my body, everything going back to normal, I fall to the ground after using all my power..

" JOY! " I hear as I close my eyes..

I wake up to Jack holding me closely..

" Joy.. I promised you I'd never let go." He says, I smile and sit up.

" What.." I say rubbing my eyes..

" You saved us.. Thank you.. " He says, giving me a hug.

" AURA! " I yell.. " She's solved too, she's in a magic protected cage, she won't hurt us any more.. He says. I smile and stand up. I exit the room to see all my friends and family waiting for me.

" JOYYY! " They yell running to me and giving me a big hug. I smile.

" We thought you died!" says Faun and Jinx at the same time.

" JINX! " They yell, I giggle.

" I want to go to the- " I say as Luke cuts me.

" I'll come with you, we need to talk. " I agree and we start heading over.

" So, the portal is still there.. She isn't fully gone.. " I say, He turns me around and kisses me.

" I know, but you're safe with me.. No one will ever hurt you, now shut up about Aura and hug me! " He says. I laugh and give him a hug. I walked towards the portal, I started to feel.. DIzzy..

I fell to the ground, Luke ran towards me and what I remember was him yelling my name..

" JOY.. JOY.. JOYY.. JAY..JAYLAAA...JAYLA WAKE UP! "

Part 2, Mixted realities is after this page.