Chapter 23

As we mount on the dragon, Asher is in the passenger seat and me and Jack are alone, in the back.

" I really loved your dress," He says.

" Thank you, and why are you here.. Even better. HOW ARE YOU HERE " I say looking directly at him.

" Woah chill there princess, I ran away here from Asher, Aura created a barrier to protect this land, it's similar to Wonderland. " He says.

" What's a wonderland? "

" Nevermind, " he says.

" What is the curse ball?"

" IT's a ball to celebrate the blue and green curse, I was the prince and Aura was supposed to be dancing with me, because I'm involved with the curse, the curse would've left if I wasn't alive. I'm the owner of the curse. I AM the curse. Whoever dances under the cursed moon at midnight sharp are forever linked, it's hard to unlink it but it's possible, she wanted to be linked to me because of personal reasons." he says rubbing his hand. Weird.

"Well, gotta say. You're an awesome dancer" I say, giving him a friendly smile. He giggles.

" Your stop guys! " Says Asher.

We get off the dragon to slowly walk towards the portal.

" I'll stay with Jinx at her place, we need to talk," Asher says.

Jinx looked confused but agreed,

"BYEEEE!" Says Jinx instantly flying away.

" Let's go." Says Jack. As we get to the front of the portal I take a deep breath. He grabs my hand and looks at me with a smile. I smile back and we slowly walk through.

As we walked through the portal Luke was sitting down.

" Hand's off loser" he says standing up.

" LUKE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS" I say, as he walks towards me he goes by me and instantly walks to Jack, he punches Jack in the face.

" LUKE" I say,

" WTF MAN" Jack says.

" That's what you get for KIDNAPPING JOY" Luke says. Jack's eyes glow a bright green and blue colour, his palms started to charge. I ran in front of Luke protecting him.

" JACK STOP" I say, he keeps walking and I instantly turn into my butterfly, clearly I was in danger. As he starts a charge and shoots it I shoot my charge. Our charges hit each other, launching each of us away. I hit the ground and passed out.

"JOY.. JOY PLEASE WAKE UP IM SORRY" Jack says, shaking me. I Slowly wake up and he instantly hugs me.

" What." I say in confusion.

" He fucking launches us, he got mad at me and wasn't able to control his little temper " Says luke rolling his eyes.

" OH YOU LITTL-" Says Jack before I touch his hand, I sit up and slowly stand up.

" Boys, mature up. My friend is missing and you guys are fighting. "I say, they look at each other and back at me.

They agree and help me walk.

" I got this" Says Luke, he spreads this glitter on me which makes me fly.

" Pixie dust, found it in the woods,'' he says. Jack rolled his eyes.

We finally arrived and Viv ran to the door.

" AUNTIE JOY! " She says.

" WOAH YOU GREW!?" I say.