Chapter 13

The next morning. I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, I haven't had a home meal in so long. I go downstairs to see everybody at the table, even Ery. I sit down beside my sister and Ery. I grabbed some food and ate it instantly. It was very silent and awkward. I grab extra food and thank the chefs for the awesome meal. I ran out of the dinning room to instantly head towards the dungeon. I arrived and it was cold, wet and dark. I felt bad. I arrive at my dad and Cleo's cell. I pass them a plate to eat. I started to feel bad, but I remembered what they did. As I start walking away I hear Cleo talk.

"Thank you.. Princess.."

"I'm not a princess anymore Cleo.. I'm a Queen. " I say walking away with confidence.

What the heck just happened, I didn't know I said that... I ignore it and head to my room. Thought of the letter and the more I thought of it, the more I got curious. I grab my pouch, my bow and arrow, my water bottle and my book for earlier. I sneak out my window and start running into the village, I pull my hood up so hopefully they don't notice me. I haven't been in the village for à while I smile as everyone is all joyful until someone pulls me into the alleyway

"Hey! " I say rubbing my head, I open my eyes to see Luke hiding me.

"They're looking for you." he says hiding my face

"Who is ?" I ask.

" The Blind eye." He says looking at me, he moves over as the cost is clear.

" What the.. The blind eye? " I ask in confusion.

" Yes, they're a secret group who helps those in need. They want something from you but I don't know what. That's why I'm going to officially be your bodyguard." He says smiling.

I smile back but in confusion. I sigh and agree. I put my hood back on and started sneaking out. I turn around to see Luke following me at a distance until I bumped into someone, I look up to see it's the same guy from last time.

" Woah again? Sorry '' And as Luke arrives to help me up, he's gone.

" Woah Joy, you need to be more careful! " Luke says I agree and I let go of his hand.

I stormed by him, nearly running into the forest. The more I ran the more I got faster and faster and faster. I finally arrived at the field. It was beautiful, I don't remember seeing this here. I walk towards the middle of the field then I stop. I have a feeling. I put my hand up and start to pull my hand forward.

" JOY.., HIDE! " Luke yells running towards me.

He grabs my arm and starts to run behind a big rock. I freeze as I see Ery, my aunt and someone else walk in the field. I gasp while Luke asks me what they're doing. I don't know.. That's a question I cannot answer.

I stutter as I try to explain. Am I being disrespectful for not having an answer? I ask myself. I rub my eyes as a bug goes in my eyes to see that they're gone.. Luke stands up and realizes they disappeared and he goes silent.

" You need to go. NOW" He yells, he grabs my arm and starts running back.

I ask him what this was for and he doesn't answer. I let go and tell him I'll walk myself. He agrees and runs along. I roll my eyes and start walking back. I forgot to put my hood on.. The village was very empty, I don't think it's anything until I bump into someone again. Hoping it's the mysterious guy I look up to see a tall man with a cloak on. The cloak had an eye with an x on it. I gasp as they grab me and put a potato bag on my head. I feel myself sitting on a chair with my hands behind my back as they take off the bag from my head.

" Where am I?" I ask, looking around.

" You are in the lair of the Blind Eye. We help those who want to be unseen from reality. You, my majesty, have something we need." He says coming up to my face.