Chapter 3

I escaped out my window with the tree's but I was missing my weapons. I must've lost it when I was having my dream and nightmare. I ran to the dungeons to get Cooper, once I arrived I saw all these thieves trying to grab my arm or leg, one of them grabbed my arms as I yelled I felt someone cutting their arm off with a sword.

" COOPER ?!? HOW DID YOU GET OUT. " I yelled while hugging him,

" The guard forgot to lock the door once he heard the horns, now we need to go help them. " He told me while grabbing my hand.

I pulled him back to me and kissed his lips, the kiss was soft. He grabbed my face and asked what was that for..

" Well, when I saw you kissing Coral I got jealous and mad.

That's why I hated her for the longest time.. " he gasped and kissed my forehead.

" I never wished to kiss her, she grabbed my face and just kissed me but you missed the part where I yelled at her and told her to stop, I'm so sorry you had to see the wrong thing. " He said while hugging me.

I looked at him and heard yelling outside and realized we really need to go. We both ran like the wind until we got into the castle and all the guards were dead. We were confused and heard a huge growl behind us, Cooper grabbed his sword and saved me.

" GO GO GO GO JOY RUN '' He said while holding the monster off, I ran with a tear in my eye hoping he'll survive..

I saw Coral staring at the battle so I ran to her, I asked her what her deal was and why she isn't helping us, she pushed me to the ground and pulled out a sword, I had to run towards someone and steal their sword, I ran back to Coral and started to fight

'' I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE PRINCESS AND QUEEN, since I was a kid I always looked at you and was jealous, you we're the prettiest girl in town, always better than me, I was the loser in town because of you and always wished for you to die instead of your father, and now it's my chance to over power you.. " Coral said while slashing her sword at me.

She tripped me and I fell to the ground, I lost.. I was ready to accept my faith until I heard someone yelling my name.. I opened my eyes and saw Cooper saving me, he slashed the sword out of her hand and went straight to me,

" JOY, JOY ARE YOU OKAY ??? " He said while trying to help me up.

I got up and he got me a bow and arrow

" I knew you forgot your bow so I got you your old one''

" Now, let's beat some monsters. " He said while fist bumping me.

We ran and started fighting and beating people up. I was happily shooting with my bow and arrow until I heard a scream. I saw Cooper on the ground. I ran straight towards him, grabbing his head and putting it on my legs. I saw blood coming out of his chest area.. I gasped and saw the sword full of blood on the ground, everyone stopped the war to watch me, I was holding Cooper in my hands and I kept denying he was dying.

He looked at me and whispered something to me

"Reality isn't always what you expect or wish to happen. Don't give up Joy, I love you.. " He said while taking his last breath..

I yelled and held him close to my chest.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!!! " I yelled to Coral while grabbing the sword that killed him, I ran straight to her and pinned her to the ground.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER, FUCK YOU WHY DID YOU DO THAT. Now it's my time for revenge.. " I nearly stab her until I hear a voice in my head...

It sounded like Cooper. I stopped.

" Don't do this, Joy, it's not what I would want.. " I stopped and turned the sword around and knocked her out.

I got up and ran to Cooper.. I grabbed him in my hands again and cried, all the mythical creatures stopped and came around me with a flower, His mom was in the crowd crying..

The fairies came to me with this bag, It was my bag with the powder. I sprayed some on Coral for Karma and asked them why they brought it to me.

" The flower dust isn't just for nightmares and dreams, it can also bring people back from the dead if they did in under 40 minutes.. " I gasped and grabbed my bag and pulled out the powder.

I sprayed some in his face and put some in his mouth. I waited a couple of minutes and nothing happened.. I got up and started to walk away until I heard my name..

"Joy..." in a faint voice.

I turned around and saw Cooper awake!!

I ran straight to him and hugged him, I helped him up and he kissed me.

" I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you..." I giggled and hugged him again.

We heard Coral screaming and I directed the guards to bring her to the dungeons...

" I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU JOY. YOU AND YOUR THRONE " My eyes widened but I remembered I was safe now with Cooper.

My mom walked towards us and said

"You don't need to get married anymore.. You have proven to me that you're independent and no need for people to boss around.. A true queen. " She told me with a grin,

" Very well, ALL CREATURES AND HUMANS WE ARE NOW EQUALS AND ALLIES! ALL CREATURES CAN COME IN GROUND ANYTIME THEY WANT.. And even attend school here. " Said my mom, everyone started to clap and celebrate. I helped Cooper up and we started to walk over.

"That was a year ago today, War day as we call it.. Any questions ?" All the kids clapped and one hand got raised.

" Did you hear of the new boy in town, Miss Joy? " I said no and heard yelling outside, I ran out and saw this new boy.. He looked mysterious. I saw Cooper walk out and looked at me and heard under his voice say

" Oh no.. not him. "