Chapter 26

" JACK?! " I yell as I drop the sunbolt.

"Thank you Joy, you freed me from hell.." He says sitting up.

" Girl if you don't explain right now " I say helping them up.

" Well, Aura. She tracked me down when I ran away here, and she cursed me forever. She said if I can't stay with her, I can't leave at all. She pulled my shadow off my body.. I won't stay like this forever tho, at nightfall again I'm back as a shadow. You need to bring my body back to my shadow. All the shadow creatures are people's shadows from this realm and yours, bring me back to my body. And I'll be normal again.." He says grabbing my hands.

" Will do" I say. Instantly it becomes nightfall. I still need to get used to the time difference, he turns back in a shadow and runs away.

" Wait! Bring me back. "I say, he comes down and picks me up.

" Thank you. " I say as he drops me off. He mouths the words.

" Bring me " and flies away, I nod as I walk back into the normal realm.

" OMG JOY!" I hear a voice running up to me. As Jack gives me a hug I instantly tell him the good news.

" I FOUND YOUR SHADOW COME WITH ME I'LL BRING YOU TO HIM! " He gasps and throws me to the ground.

" YOU WHAT?! " He says. He zones out and comes back.

"Oh hi! What're you doing here?" he says.

"Uhhhh " I was completely speechless.

" Here lemme help you up, why are you on the ground ? " Jack says, pulling out his arm. I'm still speechless, he reaches towards me and pulls me up.

" Let's go home!" he says. What the fuck is happening?! I tell myself.

"Actually Princess, no. Let's go to the realm" He says, pulling me in the other direction.

" Uhhh, okay?" We finally arrive and he walks in without hesitation. He grabs my arm and runs off.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING" I Yell

" AURA" He yells.

" NO, NO NO NO NO NO!!! " I Yell as we run faster. I felt my body float up and as I looked up Jack's shadow figure had me in his arms. Jack starts to run off and as the shadow chases him he throws me onto Jack.

" CAUGHT YOU!" I yell pinning him down.

I tie him to a tree and grab the shadow, I direct the shadow into his body and as he goes in this purple powder leaves his eyes. He was free..

"What happened.. " He asks me.

" JACKKK!! " I say running to give him a hug.

" I feel so free and powerful.. What did you do.." he says.

" Well I put your shadow back! What's different now you seem the same " I say,

" Well, I can now stop the curse! " He says.

" The what?" "The curse! Blue green?" As he said those words I gasped.

" B-But how.. It was caused by the moon. Why can you.. " I say in confusion.

" Nope, I caused the curse, me coming to your realm. It caused the curse to happen, that's why my eyes are half both colours. " He says.

"Oh, that makes more sense... Now, we need to find Aura. " I say, he grabs my hand and closes his eyes. I open them to see her castle,

" WHAT " I yell in pure shock.

"OH and I can teleport ! " He says,

"what else can you do?" I say following a giggle.

We walk towards the castle until he pulls me back.

" I'm happier than ever..." he says, I smile and give him a hug.

"Wait, before you go inside.. I gotta tell you something.." he says, grabbing my hands.

" I love you, like a lot.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you bring my Joy..

" He says, he pulls me in for a kiss and as my lips touch his, my energy falls out.. I fell to the ground, too weak to lift myself up.

" How.." I say, I look up to him ignoring my face.

" Well done little bro! You did it! I'm proud of you ! " Says Aura walking towards me,

" Oh noooo you can't use your powers anymore?! You know what that means, there really isn't anything special about you anymore.. You're just a nobody now.. Take her. " She says, this shadow creature takes me, as I turn my head towards Jack he looks guilty, I'm never forgiving him..