Chapter 7

I started to retell our memories,

" Remember when we broke into the royal stables and stole the horses and ran away from the guards?" I said with a smile,

he kept telling me to stop, I kept saying memories and he kept getting madder and madder but he was coming back, he rolled off of me in pain and i ran to my book and was going to start again until It got knocked out of my hands, Cooper was standing in the distance staring at me. He looked at me and slowly walked over.

" You,. You RUINED my life. I just want you gone. " As he said that the ground started to shake and a huge piece fell off, he was making me walk behind where I got to the edge.

" One push..." He said..

I saw Luke in the distance on the ground looking at me and telling me not to do it. I smiled and closed my eyes.

" One more thing Cooper, don't forget to tell my mom I love her.. I love you." I said while falling backwards, everything went black. All I remember hearing was Cooper yelling and screaming. I opened my eyes to see him looking over crying. I hit the ground.

I opened my eyes to this super deep voice..

" Joy.. I waited for you. You can't die yet, you have proven to us that true love is unbreakable no matter the cost, I want you to go back to him. " They said I closed my eyes and woke up dangling over the edge..

I pulled myself up and Luke ran directly at me, he pushed Cooper out of the way running to help me get pulled up, I thanked him but before I could he hugged me, he looked back at me and kissed me but before I could do or say anything someone punched him in the face.

It was Cooper..

" DON'T KISS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BACKSTABBER " When he said backstabber I got up and pushed him

" YOU'RE CALLING HIM THE BACKSTABBER?! YOU'RE SUCH A SHIT TALKER... YOU NEARLY KILLED ME.. STRANGLED ME, AND YOU WE'RE CORALS FRIEND.. YOU ALSO JUST BLAMED IT ON LUKE EVEN THO HE ACTUALLY STEPPED UP FOR ME AND I-" was the last thing I said before everything started to rumble...

We all looked at each other and saw Coral running away, Cooper was with her.. " I'm sorry.." he said before running out, Luke grabbed my hand and told me we had to run. My ankle was in pain because of the fall which made him carry me, we ran across and quickly grabbed the book and nearly didn't make it in time.

Once we got out the whole temple tumbled under the ground.

" Thank god Coral didn't get what she needed" I said before passing out in Luke's arms, I woke up to him making camp by a river, my leg felt healed.

" I used the nymphs to help you out with your leg."

He said while cooking fish, I thanked him and sat up. I moved over and told him to keep watch while I climbed the tree, I needed a breeze. I climbed the tree and sat at one of the top branches taking a deep breath. I climbed down gently and took a breath before Luke had me pinned to the tree

" I always wanted to do this.." He said before pressing his lips against mine..

I closed my eyes and let it happen.. It was very soft, I enjoyed it..He grabbed the side of my face and with his other hand grabbed my hips and pushed it against his.. It was amazing.. As we started to make out I opened my eyes and saw Cooper standing in the distance, I yelled and as I blinked he wasn't there anymore.

" I need some rest, " I said, pushing Luke off me. I walked to the tree stump and layed over it until I was able to sleep.

A couple hours later, I woke up to the feeling of someone watching me, as I opened my eyes I saw Cooper standing in the distance, I got up and started to run after him, the more I got closer the more he got farther, we ran through the forest until I got to a dead end, I heard a stick break and as I turned my head around I saw Coral in the distance with someone behind me knocking me out. I woke up in this ditch, I still had a headache from when I got knocked out, I looked up and tried to find a way to escape, I saw these vines coming from the trees, I tried to grab them but they broke. My only way out was probably the roots from the tree's. I jumped and jumped and jumped, I finally got out and realized I was at the campsite but Luke was missing, I realized I was on my own and I needed to get back home. I grabbed as much stuff as I could and started my journey to find Luke.