Chapter 27

I get thrown inside the castle to look beside me to see my family, friends, and more in cages.

"No.. Joy.. " Says Luke.. I look away and shed a tear..

" WELCOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY! " Says Aura walking in with Jack.. I get thrown into a cage with Luke.

" Omg Joy, are you.." I nod.. His eyes started to tear as he gave me a hug.. Jack had a look of regret.

" Jack, Lay down. " Aura says, hitting him on the side.

" Yes sister. " he says, going back into his position.

"Welcome! To the end of the world.. I'm going to open up a portal to connect from fantasy to reality.. Everyone will gain our magic and we will rule the world! " Aura said, clapping, what did she mean "Reality".

"We just need sacrifices! Bring Echo ! " She says,

Jinx yells. I looked up, I wanted to yell

" Hey.. Hey.. hey... HEY.." But no one heard me.. She grabbed Echo.

" Wait! Actually, bring Joy, we want sacrifice! " She says shooting echo against a wall.

As I get pulled up Luke gets pushed away from me. The shadow dragged me towards Joy, I looked at Jack and as I shed a tear He gasped and smiled.. Aura picks me up with her powers, as I float I feel my body getting weaker,

" Hey.. wait" I try saying, nothing came out.. As I die they start gasping, Aura drops me, I turn my body to the side as I feel bleeding, I touch my stomach to see yellow blood on my fingers.. My magic, it's officially gone.. I shed a tear as I saw Jack trying to run over.

" JACK I SAID LAY DOWN. " she says, freezing him with her magic.

" Le.." I say.

" Oh she can talk! Wonderful.. " She says shooting me into my cage, Luke caught me in time.

" Hold on.. Just one more day.. Hold on, you'll know to find a way.. There's stars in your eyes, let's paint the sky.." He says hugging me close, Jack cries.

" LET ME GO! " He says teleporting into our cage, he closes his eyes and does this shield on us.

" Leave them alone. " He says, his shield did not allow any magic from outside to come inside, he runs towards me and kisses me, hoping for my power to come back.. Sadly it doesn't.

" Please.. He says holding me close, crying. I kiss his forehead. He looked up, he got powerful..

" What.." He says looking down at me.

" I gave you the rest of me, go get her.. Loser.. " I say passing out. I died..

I got out of my body as a spirit, they couldn't see me..

" WAIT JACK NO! " I say as he walks towards Aura, he was crying..

" YOU DID THIS YOU .. YOU... MISTAKE ! " He says she gasps. THey both get ready to charge, as the charge hits each other it explodes..